The Student Room Group

Science help!

I really need to pass science and did awful in my mocks! I passed biology but failed both physics and chemistry!
I find them so so difficult please share some effective science revision resources/techniques below!
Original post by Musicloverxx
x

Personally I think the best way about it is having a full set of notes so you can look over them and refer to them if you get questions wrong and don't understand why. I'm a visualy learner so I like highlighting key terms and diagrams. For some auditory learners, reciting some notes and listening to them on the bus or during a car journey could be effective. Writing out Q and A cards could also be an idea for kinaesthetic learners. There's a lot of different methods really.
After doing this, I think the most important thing is questions. It's one thing knowing the content but you need to understand how to apply it to the questions you're given. Doing as many past papers as possible and learning from the mark scheme will help a lot. If there's a certain area that's bringing your grade down, it might be worth seeing if you can find questions for that topic then do those and see how you progress.
I hope that helps. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest