The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hello,

I self-taught myself AS Business for my November exams, and got a 90/100. I jumped from a C in June to A in November. Can you give me your email so I can send you some resources for evaluation, analysis, and some SWOT notes. I am self-teaching myself A level Paper 3 so I can't help that much, HOWEVER, I can show you some presentations and my paper that I did which my tutor marked (my tutor is a CIE examiner). I can send you glossary, evaluation, analysis questions etc.

Trust me, I 100% understand what youre going through, especially essays. However, I got these resources and I can send you. Also if you need help, we can hangouts on Google (chat obv) but trust me. You can DO this.
Reply 2
Original post by naofassiri
Hello,

I self-taught myself AS Business for my November exams, and got a 90/100. I jumped from a C in June to A in November. Can you give me your email so I can send you some resources for evaluation, analysis, and some SWOT notes. I am self-teaching myself A level Paper 3 so I can't help that much, HOWEVER, I can show you some presentations and my paper that I did which my tutor marked (my tutor is a CIE examiner). I can send you glossary, evaluation, analysis questions etc.

Trust me, I 100% understand what youre going through, especially essays. However, I got these resources and I can send you. Also if you need help, we can hangouts on Google (chat obv) but trust me. You can DO this.

My email is [email protected]
Hello,

Hi there, do mind sharing the tips with me too? I'm studying a levels under CIE exam board as well.
sure send me your email!
Reply 5
sure send me your email!

Could you send me again, because I had a technical problems with me email
Did you get my email?

Original post by lsf722
Could you send me again, because I had a technical problems with me email
Original post by burstmendes
Hi there, do mind sharing the tips with me too? I'm studying a levels under CIE exam board as well.

Hi can you send me your email?
Reply 8
Did you get my email?

Yes, thank you a lot
x

Hi, would you mind sending me the resources too?
Original post by MrsMars
Hi, would you mind sending me the resources too?

yes! what’s your email? you can PM me
Reply 11
Hello,

Hi, can you please send me any resources you have? I’m struggling right now:smile:
Reply 12
Hi. Would you mind sharing me the resources too? I am having cie business exam < 20 days and I really don’t have any clue on how to excel it.
Hello,

Hey can you help me as well I got an e in business as.. and I really need a grade above C in Oct/Nov series... Pls help me out... [email protected] this is my email
Hey I would also like resources my exam is on Friday and I wanted to ask on whether anyone knows what topics were added onto the 9609 syllabus. :smile:
Reply 15
It was tough, I’m pretty sure I got all calculations right, because they are the same as my classmates’ ones....but essay were tough, I’ve done an essay about strategic choice techniques
It was okay...it could have gone a lot worse
yeah the exam was actually quite easy for me!!

Original post by vanessa_james
It was okay...it could have gone a lot worse
Original post by giavann
yeah the exam was actually quite easy for me!!

That great !! Hope you get the grades !!! 😊 what did you get in AS ... ?
Original post by vanessa_james
That great !! Hope you get the grades !!! 😊 what did you get in AS ... ?

I got 93 :smile: how about you?

Latest

Trending

Trending