The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Yeah, it's better than Skype or Steam call.
Me! :biggrin:
I've used it a few times before but I prefer Slack. Why are you asking? :smile:
Moi
Original post by Paracosm
I've used it a few times before but I prefer Slack. Why are you asking? :smile:

I'm asking because I just got it yesterday and I'm not sure how good it is and how to add people etc. as I have never used it before
Original post by tiarichards16
I'm asking because I just got it yesterday and I'm not sure how good it is and how to add people etc. as I have never used it before

discord is much better than skype and other voice chat services
Original post by todger911
discord is much better than skype and other voice chat services

Oh right
Original post by tiarichards16
Who has Discord?

Hi, for anyone wanting to join Discord/new server, I will leave a link to my server at the bottom. We are a growing, friendly community with active text and voice channels. We talk about many things, from anime, gaming, reading, everyday stuff, game of thrones, education.

SL edit:
Link removed: Please don't link to Discord or external chat rooms/social media on TSR, thanks!
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by QueenBrooke
Hi, for anyone wanting to join Discord/new server, I will leave a link to my server at the bottom. We are a growing, friendly community with active text and voice channels. We talk about many things, from anime, gaming, reading, everyday stuff, game of thrones, education.

SL edit:
Link removed: Please don't link to Discord or external chat rooms/social media on TSR, thanks!

I've removed your link. We don't allow linking to off-site chat rooms or social media on TSR. I'm also locking this thread as it's months old and you bumped it.

Thanks.

Latest