The Student Room Group

Old tv series on kix!

I used to watch a tv series on kix it would normally come on at 19:00 but I can’t remember the name of it. It was about a group of teens who used to save their town from weird attack’s like giant spiders and stuff. Any help?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Grace_theo
I used to watch a tv series on kix it would normally come on at 19:00 but I can’t remember the name of it. It was about a group of teens who used to save their town from weird attack’s like giant spiders and stuff. Any help?

Anything else they used to save people from? It could be Class of the Titans or Grossology. I could also be wrong.
(edited 5 years ago)
I can only think of Slugterra
Does anyone remember that show where the characters harnessing animal spirits though arm bands - acquiring the powers of the nomads the participate in the Chinese new year race. The main character had the power of the dragon - his father before him had his spirit had him unfortunately disappeared when he was a child so one main character tries to find his father while fighting the other spirits whose holders have turned evil.
Reply 4
monster warriors
Legend of the dragon
Reply 6
spider riders
Legend of the dragon
Only the OGs remember Spider Riders
Reply 9
It's called Legend of the Dragon
clash of the titans?
Ive been looking for it since i watched it i was obsessed and just want to watch it again does anyone have the name of it?
Original post by Joshie0108
Ive been looking for it since i watched it i was obsessed and just want to watch it again does anyone have the name of it?

Do u remember any details about it
Reply 13
Legends of the dragon
Reply 14
Thank you so much I remember thinking about a tv show that had bands and thought I was just making it up and now I have found it my imaginative dream has come to life
does anyone remember an anime that aired around 2008, it was about a bunch of teenagers that fight creatures inside this realm and there's always this girl in the realm and there the teenagers just reset something preventing the creatures from entering, it was also a PSP game in the Argos catalogue, it also was in Kix!
Original post by jahisl1345
does anyone remember an anime that aired around 2008, it was about a bunch of teenagers that fight creatures inside this realm and there's always this girl in the realm and there the teenagers just reset something preventing the creatures from entering, it was also a PSP game in the Argos catalogue, it also was in Kix!

Code Lyoko?
Yeh that was defo code lyoko
Anyone remember this anime were there was a high school boy who was also like a hero in space and fought creatures in space and also his schoo locker had a secret entrance to his secret lair. He was in this sort of team of hero’s in space
Have u found it yet because I’m looking for it too did he also have a twin sister

Quick Reply

Latest