The Student Room Group

Starting Ayrshire college Kilmarnock campus in August

Hi all!

Just wondering who else is starting at Ayrshire college Kilmarnock in a few weeks time! Does anyone know when timetables and induction letters will be sent out?
Original post by steph7612
Hi all!

Just wondering who else is starting at Ayrshire college Kilmarnock in a few weeks time! Does anyone know when timetables and induction letters will be sent out?

Timetables tend to be given out at induction if not at your first class. Induction tends to be August - September. The induction will include a tour of the place, matriculation and about the course. Any other questions feel free to ask. If you tell me the course or area I can help out with information as I know the lecturers, staff and have worked there before.
Reply 2
Original post by The Scotfather
Timetables tend to be given out at induction if not at your first class. Induction tends to be August - September. The induction will include a tour of the place, matriculation and about the course. Any other questions feel free to ask. If you tell me the course or area I can help out with information as I know the lecturers, staff and have worked there before.

Hi!

Thank you so much that would be really helpful! I’m starting NC Administration with digital. All I know is that classes start back week beginning 27/08.
Original post by steph7612
Hi!

Thank you so much that would be really helpful! I’m starting NC Administration with digital. All I know is that classes start back week beginning 27/08.

Well last years inductions were around the week of the 14th. Depending on your timetable it could be the 30th you start. It will consist of 2 days then a half day which could be anytime throughout the week and I think the admin courses tend to be on 2nd floor but its usually spread across the building.
Reply 4
Original post by The Scotfather
Well last years inductions were around the week of the 14th. Depending on your timetable it could be the 30th you start. It will consist of 2 days then a half day which could be anytime throughout the week and I think the admin courses tend to be on 2nd floor but its usually spread across the building.

Ah good I’ve been worrying in case they forgot about me haha!

Thanks so much for your help Scott really appreciated! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest