The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

University of Warwick Clearing 2023

This is a thread to discuss the University of Warwick for Clearing 2023.

You can find their current course listings here >>

Find other Clearing discussions here on TSR >>

You can find more support in our Applications, Clearing and UCAS forum.

Good luck with everything!
Hi, r u guaranteed accommodation like first yr undergrad students if u applied through clearing?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
3 bedroom flat available at the Oaks
Only 4 bed flat available!
All sold out on website!
10/15 minute walk to campus!
£199p/w
Message if interested
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, r u guaranteed accommodation like first yr undergrad students if u applied through clearing?

hey i don't think you are, a lot of it is first come first serve but when i went through clearing when i started i last minute booked with CODE, really helpful
Reply 4

The criteria are that you've:
"Made Warwick your firm choice by 22 August 2023
Submitted your accommodation application online by 22 August 2023
Hold an unconditional offer of study at Warwick by 22 August 2023"

So provided you get through clearing quickly and get your accommodation application submitted then yes, you'll get accommodation. There's no first-come-first-served for first year accommodation before this deadline, it's a fair random allocation system.

To make it even more clear, they say:
"We aim to allocate all new first-year undergraduate and International Foundation Programme students on campus, including those who have applied through clearing.

In the event you do not meet the conditions above, you would still be guaranteed an offer of University-allocated accommodation which in the vast majority of cases will include a room in University owned campus halls of residence or, in the event of very high demand, local partnership accommodation provided you meet the above conditions by 6 September 2023."
Hi, would like to know are the rooms mentioned in the new block at the oaks or at the main building (old block). Thank you
Reply 6
Hi, would like to know are the rooms mentioned in the new block at the oaks or at the main building (old block). Thank you

Hi, they are in the new block :smile:
Reply 7
Hi if I wanted to apply for Biomedical science through clearing for Warwick, what grades do they want?

Quick Reply

Latest