The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

University College London Accommodation

Hi, I will be attending UCL as a postgraduate international student in fall 2024. What are the best postgraduate halls to live in? I am leaning towards a single ensuite studio for room type. I don't want to be too far from campus (15-20min at most). Thank you!
Reply 1
Hi, I'm applying undergraduate at UCL for this year, and I did some research on accommodation before cus of how costly it is, if you'd like to compare prices yourself or look at accommodation mid distance then you can look on the linked PDF, they are 23/24 prices so may go up for 24/25. The PDF will show postgraduate in green. PDF for UCL Accom here. But having a look I can identify Endsleigh Gardens where you can get a single ensuite studio for £302/wk for 50 weeks which is pretty much on-campus at Bloomsbury. Other ones on UCL's halls list include Ifor Evans self-catered £240/wk, Ann Stephenson House £284/wk and Beaumont Court £331/wk for 50 weeks which are in Camden Town/Road area. Hope this helps
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Does anyone know when postgraduates usually start looking to secure private accomodation instead of University halls. Someone said August but that seems late when the course starts in September.
Reply 3
Original post by Muser99
Does anyone know when postgraduates usually start looking to secure private accomodation instead of University halls. Someone said August but that seems late when the course starts in September.

I managed to get mine in august by sheer luck somehow. Oh also, I am looking to give up my postgrad accom, it is stapleton ensuite room. I was looking for someone to take over from June/July since I want to move in with a friend. If you're interest or know someone who needs an postgrad accom, lemme know! I am currently just paying 276 pounds per week!
Reply 4
Original post by joe_y.i
Hi, I'm applying undergraduate at UCL for this year, and I did some research on accommodation before cus of how costly it is, if you'd like to compare prices yourself or look at accommodation mid distance then you can look on the linked PDF, they are 23/24 prices so may go up for 24/25. The PDF will show postgraduate in green. PDF for UCL Accom here. But having a look I can identify Endsleigh Gardens where you can get a single ensuite studio for £302/wk for 50 weeks which is pretty much on-campus at Bloomsbury. Other ones on UCL's halls list include Ifor Evans self-catered £240/wk, Ann Stephenson House £284/wk and Beaumont Court £331/wk for 50 weeks which are in Camden Town/Road area. Hope this helps

do you any idea about Endsleigh garderns studios if they are in good condition ?
Reply 5
Original post by h_28
do you any idea about Endsleigh garderns studios if they are in good condition ?

Since it's postgraduate, I have no idea. I would look up reviews on maybe Google maps, check to see if any have made some reviews or moving in on YouTube. There's also likely a confessions/heard at/seen at Instagram account for the accommodation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending