The Student Room Group

Films that made you cry?

For me, whilst in the cinema my biggest tear shed occured at the star of SW Episode 7. It's been 10 years since the last star wars on the big screen. It marked a huge universe to come and seeing the opening scrawl pop up... I quivered like a baby :lol:

What film made you cry? Doesn't matter if that was from joy, sadness or laughter... :danceboy:

Scroll to see replies

Human Centipede.
Reply 2
Original post by King Leonidas
Human Centipede.

:puke:
Original post by 8472
For me, whilst in the cinema my biggest tear shed occured at the star of SW Episode 7. It's been 10 years since the last star wars on the big screen. It marked a huge universe to come and seeing the opening scrawl pop up... I quivered like a baby :lol:

What film made you cry? Doesn't matter if that was from joy, sadness or laughter... :danceboy:

The green mile got me we had to watch it in an English class I was crying y the end so was everyone else even the teachers that is one sad move.
your name got me so bad as well as wolf children...so sad:frown:
Hachi: A dog's tale.
Reply 6
Original post by New- Emperor
The green mile got me we had to watch it in an English class I was crying y the end so was everyone else even the teachers that is one sad move.

Are there any Tom Hanks films that aren't emotionally shattering. Dang. From saving private ryan to forrest gump.
Schindler’s List. That bit at the end when Oscar Schindler starts crying because he felt he didn’t save enough Jews from the Nazis.
Original post by 8472

Marley and Me. I cry every time.
Reply 9
toy story
Everest
Me before you (the euthanasia scene)
Forrest Gump :cry2:

Dumbo breaks me everytime :heart:
Here we go:

Fast and Furious 7 (Paul walker tribute)
The boy in striped Pyjamas
A monster calls ("The story ends with the boy holding tightly to his mother..." :cry: )
Cars 3 towards the end (I'm just emotional nowadays).
Logan :frown: (One of the best films I've seen to date)
Marley and Me
Watership Down.

"Bright eyes, burning like fire..."
Toy story 3 and Logan are the only ones that have got me. TS3 because change scares me and it was all about accepting change. And Logan because I’m not a monster.
Original post by 8472
Are there any Tom Hanks films that aren't emotionally shattering. Dang. From saving private ryan to forrest gump.

Or Turner and Hooch, when the dog carks it.
War horse
EDIT: Also 9.
(edited 5 years ago)
infinity war- started crying with happiness seeing them altogether onscreen.. like woah

Spoiler

call me by your name, big hero 6 and brokeback mountain made me tear up also.

Quick Reply

Latest