The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Law at Liverpool University

Hi, so i was wondering if i was predicted D* in Btec Level 3 Applied Law, A in A level psychology and then a C in A level history- what would my chances if being given an offer be?

Then if i was to achieve those grades and had been given an offer. Would i be taken onto the course?

The entry requirements for the LLB at liverpool is ABB

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Flo6770
Hi, so i was wondering if i was predicted D* in Btec Level 3 Applied Law, A in A level psychology and then a C in A level history- what would my chances if being given an offer be?

Then if i was to achieve those grades and had been given an offer. Would i be taken onto the course?

The entry requirements for the LLB at liverpool is ABB

Thanks

You would definitely get an offer because of your D*. You guys that do BTEC Law are lucky! It saves you -It's essentially A*AC which is way beyond the requirements.
Good luck! :smile:
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Okay thank you! I am just stressing because I am just like well if I get the offer will they still let me on to the course 😂
Reply 3
Original post by Flo6770
Okay thank you! I am just stressing because I am just like well if I get the offer will they still let me on to the course 😂

Of course they will! The whole reason why a university gives you an offer is to give you a place on their course at Uni (providing you get the grades they say you need to have achieved)

Good luck! :smile:
In 2017/18, Liverpool gave offers to 98.64% of those with BBB predictions at A-Level. 32.4% of enrolments had achieved BBB.

You are a bit above BBB with D*, A and C. The odds are good.

The stated offer is designed to promote the course; it is rarely a real indicator of the minimum standard of entry a course will accept.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Notoriety
In 2017/18, Liverpool gave offers to 98.64% of those with BBB predictions at A-Level. 32.4% of enrolments had achieved BBB.

The stated offer is designed to promote the course; it is rarely a real indicator of the minimum standard of entry a course will accept.

I see thank you so much for this. i just get stressed because i am working so hard to get to liverpool. Don't want to mess up and not get in
Reply 6
Original post by Notoriety

Can I ask how you found out these percentages?
Reply 7
Hi !
What are the timetables like for Law?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending