The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Law at the University of Liverpool 2023

Hey, is anyone applying to do Law at Liverpool? I've already firmed my choice to do Law there!! :smile:
Hi there!

Glad to hear you chose the University of Liverpool, great choice! Good luck in your studies this year, and if you have any questions about the University, or the city feel free to ask away :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by University of Liverpool Student Rep
Hi there!

Glad to hear you chose the University of Liverpool, great choice! Good luck in your studies this year, and if you have any questions about the University, or the city feel free to ask away :smile:

Hi, I applied for Law and Business and I’m yet to hear back. Will you be sending out decisions anytime soon? Thank you
Original post by Taeraatutta
Hi, I applied for Law and Business and I’m yet to hear back. Will you be sending out decisions anytime soon? Thank you

Hi there!

I'm just a student rep so I can't advise on this! However I know that all departments are still sending out offers, so don't worry if you haven't heard anything as there are many factors which affect the number, and timing of the offers being sent out :smile:

Good luck in getting your offer!

Original post by R.Jana
Hey, is anyone applying to do Law at Liverpool? I've already firmed my choice to do Law there!! :smile:

hiii, yes liverpool is going to be my firm choice for law
Reply 5
Original post by R.Jana

Hii, ive just replied to your message in the dm x
Reply 6
Hey, same but I am so scared whether i'll get the grades or not :/ Original post by R.Jana)Hey, is anyone applying to do Law at Liverpool? I've already firmed my choice to do Law there!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending