The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Applicant day v Barcelona

Hiya my college group is going on a Barcelona trip but the same day Chester has a applicant day at university. Now Barcelona does not count towards my grades what do I do
Original post by travelcollegeguy
Hiya my college group is going on a Barcelona trip but the same day Chester has a applicant day at university. Now Barcelona does not count towards my grades what do I do

Hey, I would go to Barcelona (it's a beautiful city and you will have an awesome time!) :yay: I would get in touch with Chester and they should be able to reschedule you for a different applicant day, or arrange a different date for you to see the uni :smile:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by travelcollegeguy

They have 9 applicants days. I'm sure you can either rearrange, or just visit in your own time for an ad-hoc campus tour.

https://www1.chester.ac.uk/experiencedays

Enjoy Barcelona :smile:
Reply 3
forget applicant day
Lol I did not see those dates. Ok thread finished thanks
I am not sure I understand - "Barcelona does not count towards my grades"? The implication here is that teh applicant day would count towards your grades - which, it does not. Or do you mean that the Barcelona trip is just a jolly day out - not linked to your course at all? If that is what you mean, then, as you are doing a travel course, even if it IS just a holiday trip, of course it is still relelvant to travel.
Original post by Simbasoul
I am not sure I understand - "Barcelona does not count towards my grades"? The implication here is that teh applicant day would count towards your grades - which, it does not. Or do you mean that the Barcelona trip is just a jolly day out - not linked to your course at all? If that is what you mean, then, as you are doing a travel course, even if it IS just a holiday trip, of course it is still relelvant to travel.

It is for a educational visit

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending