The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

University of Chester First Deposit

The university said I needed to make my first 5000 pound tuition deposit before getting the last of my forms. I'm an international first year and can't find anywhere when this first deposit is due. I can't fulfill my conditional offer until June because they require my official high school transcript, and I don't graduate until June. When should I make this deposit? I can ask them as well, but they usually take a long time to answer emails, and I was hoping this would give me an idea before I emailed them.
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by LeeJ9
The university said I needed to make my first 5000 pound tuition deposit before getting the last of my forms. I'm an international first year and can't find anywhere when this first deposit is due. I can't fulfill my conditional offer until June because they require my official high school transcript, and I don't graduate until June. When should I make this deposit? I can ask them as well, but they usually take a long time to answer emails, and I was hoping this would give me an idea before I emailed them.

Hi @LeeJ9

Unfortunately our International Team aren't able to respond via this platform, we recommend contacting them directly via email.

Best wishes,
Becky
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending