The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Foundation year with nursing

Hey, I want to apply for a foundation year with nursing at the University of Huddersfield or the University of Chester. However, since I have to reapply for my CAS after completing my foundation year at Huddersfield, I am considering the University of Chester. Are there any chances of the University of Chester not accepting me after my foundation year, and can I transfer to another university if that happens?
Original post by worried-pen
Hey, I want to apply for a foundation year with nursing at the University of Huddersfield or the University of Chester. However, since I have to reapply for my CAS after completing my foundation year at Huddersfield, I am considering the University of Chester. Are there any chances of the University of Chester not accepting me after my foundation year, and can I transfer to another university if that happens?

Hi worried-pen 🙂

It's great to hear that you're interested in applying for a Nursing degree with a Foundation Year through the University of Chester! Our Nursing degrees continue after the initial Foundation Year, so you would not need reapply for CAS.

A full list of our Nursing courses can be found here, so that you can see which options are offered with a Foundation Year. If you have any further questions we'd recommend contacting our International Team - [email protected] - they can chat with you about your personal circumstances and transcripts.

You may also be interested in chatting with a current Nursing student online. They can tell you about their experience studying the degree at Chester and some of them may have also taken part in the Foundation Year. https://www1.chester.ac.uk/ask

Hope this helps and good luck with your application!

Best wishes,
Becky
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
I applied for a foundation year in early childhood education in university of chester. Can I change my course into nursing??
Original post by Anonymous #1
I applied for a foundation year in early childhood education in university of chester. Can I change my course into nursing??

Hello,

We'd recommend contacting our admissions team as they would be best placed to advise you on your individual application.

UK/home admissions team - [email protected]
International admissions team - [email protected]

Best wishes
Becky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending