The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Chester Primary education applicants 2024/25

Heyyy, I just thought I would make a thread for anyone applying to chester to study teaching. I've been looking all over but haven't managed to find anyone.
Original post by Alex41178
Heyyy, I just thought I would make a thread for anyone applying to chester to study teaching. I've been looking all over but haven't managed to find anyone.

Hello!! I have applied for this course, I have an interview at the end of this month and am really really hoping I get accepted. It is all I have ever wanted.

I'm hoping to start in 2025.
When are you hoping to start?
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hello!! I have applied for this course, I have an interview at the end of this month and am really really hoping I get accepted. It is all I have ever wanted.

Omg hood luck for your interview, I'm sure you'll smash it ! I had my interview a few weeks ago and managed to get a place 😁 The interviewers and everyone are really nice and it's honestly quite chill. If you've got any questions just hmu and I'm due to start this September !
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1

Omg hood luck for your interview, I'm sure you'll smash it ! I had my interview a few weeks ago and managed to get a place 😁 The interviewers and everyone are really nice and it's honestly quite chill. If you've got any questions just hmu and I'm due to start this September !

Omg congrats on a place!! What did you use for the 2 minute presentation, I'm currently stuck on what to bring and talk about :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Lotzolupin

Omg congrats on a place!! What did you use for the 2 minute presentation, I'm currently stuck on what to bring and talk about :smile:
Thank youuuu ! I don't think you need to worry too much about it as the criteria of what you can bring is quite broad. Some people brought things like artwork, books ect. I just brought a medal from a charity event and talked about how it was a nig achievement for me. I think they just mainly care about communication skills and confidence 😁

Heyy I’ve applied for teaching for 2024 !!
Reply 6
Original post by Ellz.bellz..14
Heyy I’ve applied for teaching for 2024 !!

Finally found someone ! Have you had your interview yet ?
Reply 7
Hello again!! My interview is on Wednesday and I have 2 questions.
What sort of thing should I wear? is it very formal or is it sort of formal but show you can be a fun teacher vibe
And
During the 2 min presentation, do I present as though I'm in front of a class I.e asking questions and involving the interviewer or is it just like a show and tell type thing?

All feedback is greatly appreciated :smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending