The Student Room Group

Male College Clothes Sites

Looking for some good college clothes websites? Lots of sites are too expensive, could you guys suggest some good ones for me to look at? Im going into college in Summer dont know if I should be clothes shopping now, but I like looking. Probably won't buy anything till summer break though before college.
what do you mean by college clothes? Are there specific rules to what you wear at college, or is this a style thing?

Just get something you like wearing if there is no rules for clothing. There are lots of physical shops you could go to and get a look at pricing and fitting.
Original post by monkeyman0121
what do you mean by college clothes? Are there specific rules to what you wear at college, or is this a style thing?

Just get something you like wearing if there is no rules for clothing. There are lots of physical shops you could go to and get a look at pricing and fitting.

Ive never really looked into buying any clothes that look trendy. I want advice on which shops to go to. While Ive been at school, I just got all my clothes from primark and obviously I want to look more stylish for college
Just wear whatever you want, I am at uni and am wearing clothes from f&f. :tongue:
Original post by Pokefan123!
Ive never really looked into buying any clothes that look trendy. I want advice on which shops to go to. While Ive been at school, I just got all my clothes from primark and obviously I want to look more stylish for college

Quick Reply

Latest