The Student Room Group
It was very sad:frown:

I think she just collapsed, they are doing a post-mortom to find the cause.
Reply 2
apparently, according to some fans, it was suicide? cus apparently she was getting bullied or something?
Reply 3
Noo, Mya was getting bullied? Her whole career is so amazing why would she want to end it?!:ashamed:
Original post by mini.me
apparently, according to some fans, it was suicide? cus apparently she was getting bullied or something?
Original post by mini.me

I think that's speculation. Her management said she just collapsed.
I didn't know who she was before she died but it's very sad what happened to her. She was so young as well. :frown:

I think it was suicide or something to do with drugs, maybe? I hope not. I keep checking to see whether there's been any updates but it just says that she collapsed.
Reply 6

Spoiler

Original post by Obolinda
It was very sad:frown:

I think she just collapsed, they are doing a post-mortom to find the cause.
Reply 7
oh right, idk then we'll have to wait and see.
Original post by Obolinda
I think that's speculation. Her management said she just collapsed.
Original post by Lala143

Spoiler

it's fine, dw:h:
Reply 9
yh it was such a shock cus i watched a tv show she was in for like a good couple of years and she was a similar age to me and to hear she passed away was just horrible...
Original post by AlmostLove
I didn't know who she was before she died but it's very sad what happened to her. She was so young as well. :frown:

I think it was suicide or something to do with drugs, maybe? I hope not. I keep checking to see whether there's been any updates but it just says that she collapsed.
you have to be careful about what you say there. sure should had what most girls dream of but was she happy? you don't know why she was sad if she was...
Original post by Lala143
Noo, Mya was getting bullied? Her whole career is so amazing why would she want to end it?!:ashamed:
Reply 11
Same:frown:
Original post by mini.me
yh it was such a shock cus i watched a tv show she was in for like a good couple of years and she was a similar age to me and to hear she passed away was just horrible...
Original post by Lala143
The actress died
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6933723/CBBC-Absolutely-Fabulous-star-Mya-Lecia-Naylor-dies-aged-16.html?ico=pushly-notifcation-small
I know it's a week late but I can't find her cause of death.
What do you know/think happened to her?

Such a shame. :frown: So beautiful and had a full life and amazing career ahead of her. :\
I would assume she had an underlying heart condition that no-one knew about - that's often the reason for sudden deaths in such young people.

Latest

Trending

Trending