The Student Room Group

Bye TSR xo

Honestly most of you won't know me on a personal level as I was more of a 2017 girl but I didn't get around to pming everyone I do talk to about this.

Unfortunately very rarely tsr can become quite toxic and following a FEW events I would rather leave and focus on more pressing/significant issues in life. This doesn't mean any single person or event is forcing me to leave, this is as a result of my personal feelings, whether I knew you or not I hope everyone has a great summer :smile: bye x

Edit: for the people pming me with their theories, this has nothing to do with any of my posts and only very few people know the reasons so please don't speculate
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

:hugs: have always enjoyed your presence on this site

Good luck with whatever you decide to do :hugs:
See you tomorrow.
I remember you from 2017 :smile:

I left for a while too cos this site became really toxic. Hope to see you again soon
Original post by _princessxox
Honestly most of you won't know me on a personal level as I was more of a 2017 girl but I didn't get around to pming everyone I do talk to about this.

Unfortunately very rarely tsr can become quite toxic and following a FEW events I would rather leave and focus on more pressing/significant issues in life. This doesn't mean any single person or event is forcing me to leave, this is as a result of my personal feelings, whether I knew you or not I hope everyone has a great summer :smile: bye x
If you arent getting anything out of it then question why you stay. Bit of a break for however long will do you good. Quite a few are using this gap to leave. I expect it will still be here if you choose to come back. Dont get chased off though. GL in whatever you decide to do.
:frown: sorry to hear this you personally helped me through a lot
We never spoke on a personal level but we conversed quite a bit on the forums a couple of years ago, obviously haven't seen you around much lately. Best of luck in the real world :biggrin:
Well this is extremely sad.

We haven't interacted in about a lifetime, I strictly only 'creep' on here now but this thread is quite a shock, which heathens are responsible for chasing off such a pleasant young girl? How appalling.

However, I have no doubt you will leave a great impression on this world, some young people are so clearly capable of big things and you know I always thought this highly of you. Good luck with your future.
Reply 8
what happened? Hope ur ok, don't get caught up in tsr nonsense
Good luck and stay happy
I didn't know you that well, but you seem like a nice girl.

All the best in the future xx
I didn’t get to know you properly either, but from the testimonies above, you are definitely an asset to the TSR community.

Sorry to hear this but I hope you have a great summer and future too x
Bye 👋
Original post by RazzzBerries
I didn’t get to know you properly either, but from the testimonies above, you are definitely an asset to the TSR community.

Sorry to hear this but I hope you have a great summer and future too x

i thought this was you
bye

hope i haven't offended u with my arab posts
I remember seeing you around in those days
Yeah TSR definitely gets toxic :rolleyes:
Hope to see you back soon x
Original post by _princessxox

Edit: for the people pming me with their theories, this has nothing to do with any of my posts and only very few people know the reasons so please don't speculate
Sorry to hear that you feel TSR gets toxic. The site relies on people reporting stuff so please do so if it breaks the rules.

Take care now. :heart:
This is worrying. Can someone please explain why this site is toxic?
(edited 4 years ago)
Chanel will look out for you and so will I.

I wouldn't say TSR is toxic exactly, but there are some people on here who are very abrasive and seem to want to argue with others for no real reason. You can find yourself getting into the most ridiculous arguments that go against all common sense, and sometimes you have to make a conscious effort not to get sucked into other people's negativity. I have reported people for turning a debate into a personal attack and they generally start crying about being reported, saying the people they offended must have been "snowflakes." Quite ironic really :rolleyes:
There are community rules. Read them and if you feel people have crossed the line then report them.
There is no filtering about who can join so some people come on here without the best of intentions.
I wouldnt be unduly worried, but where it turns personal then report them or someone starts sending you DMs that are unwanted.
You can block people as well.

Be cautious about those using anonymous and those whose accounts are very new or have very few posts,
Mostly it should be fine.
I cant comment on what princess is referring to, but dont let a few idiots who think they can get away with personal attacks or whatever has gone on, put you off.

Quick Reply

Latest