The Student Room Group

Can you go to the O2 arena by yourself for a concert ??

I really wanna see Steve lacy I’ve been listening to him for years!! He’s performing at the o2 arena on the 22nd November but I have no one to go with, is the o2 too big to go alone?
You won't get stopped at the door if you have a valid ticket.

If you enjoy the music then go: it matters not how many other people you know are there. Tell your friends how much they missed out afterwards and persuade them to go next time he's playing.
Reply 2
Original post by Manitude
You won't get stopped at the door if you have a valid ticket.

If you enjoy the music then go: it matters not how many other people you know are there. Tell your friends how much they missed out afterwards and persuade them to go next time he's playing.

I’m more worried about getting trampled on in a mosh pit, being overwhelmed by the amount of ppl etc
Original post by Anon34576
I’m more worried about getting trampled on in a mosh pit, being overwhelmed by the amount of ppl etc

Unless it's a metal gig, there won't be a mosh pit. Even if there is, they're incredibly easy to avoid. Just don't hang about between 5-30 rows from the barrier in the middle of the crowd. Even if you did get knocked over in a mosh pit, the pit etiquette is such that, no matter who it is, you pick them up.

Quick Reply

Latest