The Student Room Group

Concert during freshers week

There’s a concert that I’d like to go to on the Saturday of freshers week. Should I get a ticket or is it a bad idea - should I be free on the Saturday in case there’s something else my flat mates would want to do? I don’t know anyone going to the uni so i would be going to the concert by myself.
Original post by Anonymous
There’s a concert that I’d like to go to on the Saturday of freshers week. Should I get a ticket or is it a bad idea - should I be free on the Saturday in case there’s something else my flat mates would want to do? I don’t know anyone going to the uni so i would be going to the concert by myself.

what concert is it ?
Reply 2
Original post by idontlikeessays
what concert is it ?

It’s a Ruel concert in Bristol
It’s a Ruel concert in Bristol

i think u should go its only one night and u can always sell ur ticket later

Hey there!
As a Ruel fan myself, I know he doesn't come to the U.K. often. Although your flatmates probably will want to go out on that Saturday night, there will be plenty of other opportunities to go on a night out with them and plenty more events to go to in freshers week. I feel like the concert is very much a rare occasion and if you want to go for it then do it. You may miss out on one night but you can make up for it another night in the same week, Ruel will probably not be in the U.K. for another couple of years. I think go to the concert but it's completely up to you.

Hope this helped!
Lucy - Digital Student Ambassador SHU
Definitely go to the concert. As you'll quickly realise, you can hang out with flatmates anytime. I'm sat in the kitchen with three of mine right now while they cook/do laundry/etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending