The Student Room Group

Experience ExxonMobil Day 2019

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has heard back from Exxon with regards to the experience Exxon day 2019. They said they'll get back to everyone by mid-august, but I've not heard anything from them.
Original post by Chemical3ngineer
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has heard back from Exxon with regards to the experience Exxon day 2019. They said they'll get back to everyone by mid-august, but I've not heard anything from them.

Have you had your interview? I've had mine and thus far that's it. They say they'd aim to get back to applicants by Mid-September or earlier so it's still early.

I'm applying in relation to Commercial Sales & Trading.
Original post by SubZero~
Have you had your interview? I've had mine and thus far that's it. They say they'd aim to get back to applicants by Mid-September or earlier so it's still early.

I'm applying in relation to Commercial Sales & Trading.

Yes, I've had the interview. However, I'm applying for the technical chemical engineering placement. Also they advertised the dates as the 10th, 11th & 17th of September so I'm not sure if this is the same with the Commerical sales & trading?
Yes, I've had the interview. However, I'm applying for the technical chemical engineering placement. Also they advertised the dates as the 10th, 11th & 17th of September so I'm not sure if this is the same with the Commerical sales & trading?

Not quite sure on the dates in that case but I'm only aware of what I've read in the description which is that they'll aim to get back to people by mid September for us. Perhaps the end of the month sounds optimistic if we are successful.
Hi everyone,

I had my skype interview for the technical chem eng last Monday and they said ill have a response in 10-15 days. Havent heard anything yet. Wbu?
Original post by SubZero~
Not quite sure on the dates in that case but I'm only aware of what I've read in the description which is that they'll aim to get back to people by mid September for us. Perhaps the end of the month sounds optimistic if we are successful.

Yes that's correct, I just checked and the commercial sales and trading application has a different experience Exxon date (24th Oct & 25th Oct) so that's probably why.
Original post by Hassan19981998
I had my skype interview for the technical chem eng last Monday and they said ill have a response in 10-15 days. Havent heard anything yet. Wbu?

In the same position as you. However, I've just been told they're still doing interviews which suggests that they haven't found enough 'ideal' candidates maybe? I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Applicants from previous years have said to be invited with at least 3 weeks from the event dates.
In the same position as you. However, I've just been told they're still doing interviews which suggests that they haven't found enough 'ideal' candidates maybe? I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Applicants from previous years have said to be invited with at least 3 weeks from the event dates.

You should get something soon then.
Anyone heard anything yet?
Reply 9
Hi guys, My interview is on the 10th (in 2 days) for the chemical summer placement but i haven't received anything with regards to the accommodation. so details of arrival and when do we have to leave the hotel. Has anybody received any emails about that?
Reply 10
How did you find it? Have you heard anything back? Mine was on the 12th and nothing yet, but I heard that they can get back quite quickly if they like you enough.
Original post by chemenj
How did you find it? Have you heard anything back? Mine was on the 12th and nothing yet, but I heard that they can get back quite quickly if they like you enough.

Hey what sort of questions do they ask in the interview? What was the technical section like? I am studying Electrical Engineering so do you have any tips? I'd really appreciate your help!
Reply 12
Original post by chemenj

Mine was on the 10th and I havent heard anything yet but at the interview the said they will get back in 2-3 weeks. Have you heard back from them?
Has anyone heard anything post the Experience ExxonMobil day?
Reply 14
Original post by 412rlopa
Has anyone heard anything post the Experience ExxonMobil day?

Nah mate. I'm still waiting, nervously
Original post by mob123
Nah mate. I'm still waiting, nervously

When was your Experience Exxonmobil day? What did you apply for?
Reply 16
Original post by 412rlopa
When was your Experience Exxonmobil day? What did you apply for?

Chemical engineering summer internship on the 10th
Reply 17
Anyone heard anything back yet? It's been 3 weeks!

Original post by mob123
Chemical engineering summer internship on the 10th

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending