The Student Room Group

What does 'views: n" mean on TSR?

how does TSR count number of views a thread gets? so if the thread maker visits the thread, does that count? Is 'views' how many users read a thread or is views how many times user(s) visit a thread?

kthxbye
Original post by Anonymous
how does TSR count number of views a thread gets? so if the thread maker visits the thread, does that count? Is 'views' how many users read a thread or is views how many times user(s) visit a thread?

kthxbye

The number of views is calculated by recording the number of users that view a thread. Even if the same user views a thread multiple time it won’t count. I think.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by _Mia101
The number of views is calculated by recording the number of users that view a thread. Even if the same user views a thread multiple time it won’t count. I think.
Pretty sure if the same user views twice then that would be 2 views. :smile: I believe what is recorded is the number of times that URL is loaded.
I hope we have given you advice on your everyday issue. :yy: :h:
Original post by 04MR17
Pretty sure if the same user views twice then that would be 2 views. :smile: I believe what is recorded is the number of times that URL is loaded.

oh okay.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending