The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Biology, Chemistry and Physics Notes

Hi, does anyone have any notes for AQA GCSE Biology, Chemistry and Physics as that would help me out alot?
Any good websites would also be very much appreciated
I used to always watch freesciencelessons on youtube, it helped out a lot!
create an account on quizlet it is for free then type in your topic exam board then you will find thousands of rescourcse :smile:
Original post by gcserevise123455
create an account on quizlet it is for free then type in your topic exam board then you will find thousands of rescourcse :smile:

thanks x
Original post by khadija.khatun
I used to always watch freesciencelessons on youtube, it helped out a lot!

thanks will try that out defo!
bump
Original post by anonymous7861
Hi, does anyone have any notes for AQA GCSE Biology, Chemistry and Physics as that would help me out alot?

Hi try looking at 'GCSE Crammers 9-1' on you tube, really easy to use for revision & helped me. Good luck 🙂
Reply 7
Physics and Maths Tutor was the go to for all of my notes from GCSE through to A Level. And a lot of teachers and examiners recommend this website. They will have good AQA biology GCSE notes, flash cards and past paper questions on there. Also MathsMadeEasy.com has a section for Biology GCSE with past paper questions.
Original post by anonymous7861

Hi i use GCSE Crammers 9-1, find there videos really good. Good luck.
Original post by Midge May
Hi i use GCSE Crammers 9-1, find there videos really good. Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest