The Student Room Group

Urgent Help Needed!

I have recently been filling in the application form for a digital and technology degree apprenticeship at EY and I had to take a numeric reasoning test. I panicked and messed it up and now I'm really upset as I failed the test and I have to wait 6 months to reapply.
I don't know what to do it will be august by the time I'll be able to reapply for that company and by then all the vacancies will probably be filled.

Will there be any more digital and technology degree apprenticeships (from a different company) added to the market in the next 2 months or am I better off taking a gap year and waiting till November/December.
Original post by ICTGuy123
I have recently been filling in the application form for a digital and technology degree apprenticeship at EY and I had to take a numeric reasoning test. I panicked and messed it up and now I'm really upset as I failed the test and I have to wait 6 months to reapply.
I don't know what to do it will be august by the time I'll be able to reapply for that company and by then all the vacancies will probably be filled.

Will there be any more digital and technology degree apprenticeships (from a different company) added to the market in the next 2 months or am I better off taking a gap year and waiting till November/December.

loads still happening rn...IBM starting applications for theirs this week. KPMG, Capgemini are also both still taking applications. Goldman Sachs too actually, you haven't lost out completely yet! good luck
Reply 2
Original post by student1602
loads still happening rn...IBM starting applications for theirs this week. KPMG, Capgemini are also both still taking applications. Goldman Sachs too actually, you haven't lost out completely yet! good luck

That's great, I'll take a look into the companies you listed. But I'm only limited to apprenticeships within West Yorkshire (where I live) as I am not interested in moving away from home. Do you know of any digital and technology degree apprenticeships that would exist within that area (now or in the future)?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by ICTGuy123
That's great, I'll take a look into the companies you listed. But I'm only limited to apprenticeships within West Yorkshire (where I live) as I am not interested in moving away from home. Do you know of any digital and technology degree apprenticeships that would exist within that area (now or in the future)?

Google it! Go onto the governments find my apprenticeship site, set ur filters to ‘level 6’ and ‘within 10/15 miles’ and you’ll get a list! Out of the ones above, I know Goldman Sachs only does one in London but Idk about the others :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by student1602
Google it! Go onto the governments find my apprenticeship site, set ur filters to ‘level 6’ and ‘within 10/15 miles’ and you’ll get a list! Out of the ones above, I know Goldman Sachs only does one in London but Idk about the others :smile:

Ok, thanks a lot for the help. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending