The Student Room Group

wearing a party hat to an exam?

i got 2 tests on my birthday this year. just wondering if i can wear a little cone shaped party hat under exam conditions. sorry if this sounds silly but i just want to.
Reply 1
not, they probs won't let u. they will probs consider it as like cheating even though its nothing, as ur not supposed to take anything in apart from a clear pencils case and a clear water bottle
Why did this make me laugh so much!!

No, you can’t I’m afraid 🤣🤣😂
Might as well try it
Reply 4
Original post by gyro
i got 2 tests on my birthday this year. just wondering if i can wear a little cone shaped party hat under exam conditions. sorry if this sounds silly but i just want to.

Q. Are you insane? Have a party after the exams, but don't let birthday spirit interfere with the exam itself.
Reply 5
What precedent is there for denying this? Distracting other students?
Reply 6
Original post by ukrj
Q. Are you insane? Have a party after the exams, but don't let birthday spirit interfere with the exam itself.

not trying to party necessarily. i just want people to take pity on me ffjhddhhdggssg
Reply 7
Original post by Sataris
What precedent is there for denying this? Distracting other students?

if students who are coughing and sneezing (i dont want to be the person who gets mad at other people for having the flu or something but it was super distracting for me to hear all that during the last mock exams) are allowed in the exam hall then i think my party hat should be, too

Quick Reply

Latest