The Student Room Group

Level 2 AAT BTRN Paper

HI,Please can someone throw some light on the difficulty level of BTRN paper of AAT level 2..Thanks!
Hi I'm doing level 2 aat right now and I only have the sage exam. I might be able to help but what's "BTRN"?
Reply 2
Original post by King Kong Z
Hi I'm doing level 2 aat right now and I only have the sage exam. I might be able to help but what's "BTRN"?

Hi, its the 1st book ..Bookkeeping Transaction... as, I am planning to sit the exam this month so just wanted to know how difficult is the paper.

Thanks!
Original post by xny
Hi, its the 1st book ..Bookkeeping Transaction... as, I am planning to sit the exam this month so just wanted to know how difficult is the paper.

Thanks!

Well aat I have found is easier to pass with practice then revising. If you do the mock exams on the aat website and then mark yourself with the answers sheet, and if your getting above 70% u should be fine. If you do all the mock exams on aat and from others from like Kaplan then you should pass. On this exam I got 86% but on the others I have gotten 90+%
Reply 4
Original post by King Kong Z
Well aat I have found is easier to pass with practice then revising. If you do the mock exams on the aat website and then mark yourself with the answers sheet, and if your getting above 70% u should be fine. If you do all the mock exams on aat and from others from like Kaplan then you should pass. On this exam I got 86% but on the others I have gotten 90+%

Thanks! will do that :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending