The Student Room Group

AAT Accounting

Hello Everyone,

So I have decided to do AAT level 3 and I was talking to my tutor and they said that I need to do AAT Level 2. If I didn't do level 2 then I can't do level 3. But when I search online it said that I can do level 3 without doing 2, So I don't know what to do now. Is that true that I have to do level 2 and I can't just do level 3? I would appreciate if anyone could help me.
Thank you
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
The official entry requirements for AAT Level 3 state that you must have passed either AAT Level 2 or have achieved equivalent qualifications or experience. However, some AAT tuition providers may have their own additional entry requirements.
AAT imposes no entry requirements to any of the levels. The providers, however, might have different ideas (all to do with their own KPIs and success rates which is quite understandable).

Quick Reply

Latest