The Student Room Group

Do you take your pets to bed with you?

My grandma claims that animals are dirty and have no place at home let alone in bed while I would happily take my pets to bed with me, what about you?

Scroll to see replies

I have a cat and a dog at home and my cat is allowed on the bed but my dog isn’t. My cat is an indoor cat so he won’t have dirty paws, but even when he used to be able and go outside, he was allowed on the bed simply because cats are very clean animals. My dog however is a bit too big and for training purposes and cleanliness he isn’t allowed on the bed. (Cats need a high space away from dogs to feel safe)
Original post by Anonymous1502
My grandma claims that animals are dirty and have no place at home let alone in bed while I would happily take my pets to bed with me, what about you?

Your granny is very much mistaken, although I do not allow my cats to stay in my bedroom at night, they are welcome in the daytime when I'm not home though. Does your granny hate all animals and believe them all to be dirty?
Reply 3
The only time my cat slept in my bed was when I conceded after he meowed outside my door for twenty minutes. That was a one-off.
my dog sleeps with me sometimes
20200610_061138.jpg
Reply 6
of course

Original post by CoolCavy
20200610_061138.jpg

awww
Old people are annoying like that. Just ignore her
Reply 8
Aye i used to let the cats sleep in the bed, it was always cute when the wee furball decided to sleep on my shoulder like a parrot... less cute when she yawned into my face, that was revolting :colonhash:
I've got a Welsh Corgi and he somehow ends up in my bed whether I want him too or not. He also sleeps on his back which is quite inconvenient. But tbh, I don't really mind, hes a clean pooch.
Reply 10
Only my kitten is allowed on the bed. Im not exactly sure my fish and crabs would appreciate the offer :rofl:
Reply 11
It’s tick season and I have arachnophobia so absolutely not.
Original post by ThatGuy89
I've got a Welsh Corgi and he somehow ends up in my bed whether I want him too or not. He also sleeps on his back which is quite inconvenient. But tbh, I don't really mind, hes a clean pooch.

Aww cardigan or pembroke?
Yup.. My cat ginger used to..
Aww cardigan or pembroke?

Cardigan! 😁
My two cats are indoor cats and have the run of the house
How come they are not allowed to stay in your bed at night? Cats are very pleasant to cuddle up with at night.
Original post by tmillar007
My two cats are indoor cats and have the run of the house

My rabbit also can freely roam around the house.
20200610_061138.jpg

That's a very cute hamster, what is their name?
Original post by ThatGuy89
Cardigan! 😁

Cardigan Corgis are very cute, what is your Corgis name? What is their personality like?

Quick Reply

Latest