The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Is anyone starting City and Islington this September?

If so let’s be friends :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Daisypwilliams

Same Im joining this September and I'm hella nervous lmao. What a levels have u chosen? :smile:
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

So happy I got in, what course you doing
Reply 3
Hopefully starting in September, if I can get my courses (Maths, Computer Science and Philosophy). It's been pretty nerve wracking, but only 4 days to go :smile:
Reply 4
yess i am :smile:
Reply 5
yes i am :smile:
Yes! Starting the MA in Television Journalism! ☺️
Original post by strawberry.cow02
Same Im joining this September and I'm hella nervous lmao. What a levels have u chosen? :smile:

Original post by Antonzo18
So happy I got in, what course you doing

Samee I got in too. I’m doing Forensic Science what about you?
Original post by Ershadul
Hopefully starting in September, if I can get my courses (Maths, Computer Science and Philosophy). It's been pretty nerve wracking, but only 4 days to go :smile:

How did you do? Did you get in ?
Original post by 7jcksn
yess i am :smile:

What will you be studying?

Original post by Laurence2608
Yes! Starting the MA in Television Journalism! ☺️

Wow sounds cool. What building is that in ?
Samee I got in too. I’m doing Forensic Science what about you?

I'm doing Psychology, Bio and Computer science. Might change my mind tho idk
I'm doing Psychology, Bio and Computer science. Might change my mind tho idk

Oh wow that’s cool. Do you have the induction of the 4th? My snapchats daisypwilliams btw :smile:
Oh wow that’s cool. Do you have the induction of the 4th? My snapchats daisypwilliams btw :smile:

Oh idk I don't think I've received anything about the 4th I'll double check tho. Also I'll add ur snap :smile:
Oh idk I don't think I've received anything about the 4th I'll double check tho. Also I'll add ur snap :smile:

The lady who called me for the enrolment interview said we should be getting an email about an induction of the 4th. I haven’t gotten the email yet so don’t worry it you haven’t either
How did you do? Did you get in ?

Turns out I'm just gonna go to my school's sixth form instead, was more convenient and better for me to go there with the grades I got. Good luck at Islington though.
Well I’m a little late to this thread but I am. Kind of worried. Pretty sure I got an email saying stuff is online?
I didn’t read the title lol My bad I’m starting at city uni.
Wanna meet people but it’s online 🙃
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 16
I'm starting too and I'm kinda worried because isn't school meant to be starting soon but I haven't received an email since the phone interview
What will you be studying?

Wow sounds cool. What building is that in ?

I’m not entirely sure! But I’m guessing it’s in the main building or somewhere close. All I know is it’s in Islington! What building are you studying in?
Original post by am.
I'm starting too and I'm kinda worried because isn't school meant to be starting soon but I haven't received an email since the phone interview

It's totally normal, I have messaged them about it too, everyone should be getting an e-mail by Tuesday I believe.
Original post by henriquemendes
It's totally normal, I have messaged them about it too, everyone should be getting an e-mail by Tuesday I believe.

Just wanted to check if you received the email you were talking about

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending