The Student Room Group

Which TV character would you say matches your personality?

It can be any character from any TV show, Netflix or not.
Sometimes I watch a show and see myself in a character, so I'm wondering if anyone can relate.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I find the Whitechapel character Edward Buchan relatable in the sense that he obsessively organises cases and retains random information.

Also Clay and Tony to an extent in 13 reasons why.

Which characters do you find you have seen yourself reflected in?
Reply 2
Original post by Em395
I find the Whitechapel character Edward Buchan relatable in the sense that he obsessively organises cases and retains random information.

Also Clay and Tony to an extent in 13 reasons why.

Which characters do you find you have seen yourself reflected in?

Oh wow that's so cool. You sound like a very interesting person, I love Edward Buchan especially!
I see myself in Bojack Horseman slightly, but not his toxic attitudes, just his cynicism. Also the side character from a show called Hookup Plan but I'm not sure if you know it! :smile:
Reply 3
Thank you! :biggrin: He is the most intriguing character but for some reason other people find him annoying.

Yes I have seen the Backup Plan. Which character are you referring to?

I haven't seen Bojack Horseman.
Reply 4
Original post by Em395
Thank you! :biggrin: He is the most intriguing character but for some reason other people find him annoying.

Yes I have seen the Backup Plan. Which character are you referring to?

I haven't seen Bojack Horseman.

No I don't find him annoying at all. I love more unusual characters! :biggrin:
And I'm referring to Charlotte from the Hookup Plan!
You should defo watch Bojack it's a great show. I always recommend it but I can't help myself haha!
Reply 5
Original post by chloenix
No I don't find him annoying at all. I love more unusual characters! :biggrin:
And I'm referring to Charlotte from the Hookup Plan!
You should defo watch Bojack it's a great show. I always recommend it but I can't help myself haha!

I didn't find him annoying either. He was the lynch pin of the group and none of the crimes would have been solved without him. I quite liked the dynamic between him and DS Miles. Comedic. What did you think?

Ah no I haven't seen that - I need to invest in a pair of glasses I think. What is her personality like?

I will add it to my watch list.
Reply 6
Original post by Em395
I didn't find him annoying either. He was the lynch pin of the group and none of the crimes would have been solved without him. I quite liked the dynamic between him and DS Miles. Comedic. What did you think?

Ah no I haven't seen that - I need to invest in a pair of glasses I think. What is her personality like?

I will add it to my watch list.

I completely agree with you! DS Miles was definitly an interesting character too I think once you look into it.

Haha yeah I wasn't sure if you had read it correctly! She's quite eccentric and outgoing which is similar to me I think! :biggrin:
And yay! You won't regret it!
Lucifer from the same-named TV series. I would love to have his charm to be admired by women and his abilities as supernatural creature to have a carefree life.
Reply 8
Probably Phil Mitchell, after all I'm named after an old EE character.
When I am at work, I think I'm sometimes like Mrs raven from my hero.
I'm nice really though, honest.
I wanted to be Troy but I might actually be Abed :frown:

Original post by Emma:-)
When I am at work, I think I'm sometimes like Mrs raven from my hero.
I'm nice really though, honest.

:rofl:
Original post by + polarity -

:rofl:

Why?
Why?

I thought it was a delightfully obscure reference, that's all
Original post by + polarity -
I thought it was a delightfully obscure reference, that's all

Oh right.
Then again, you should see some of the drivers I have to deal with on a daily basis at work. Then you would understand.
Oh right.
Then again, you should see some of the drivers I have to deal with on a daily basis at work. Then you would understand.

I read that in her voice
rocky blue
Masha from Masha and the bear! 🫐🪄✨
So in The Vampire Diaries I see myself as Caroline Forbes mixed with Katherine Pierce.

In Euphoria, 100% Maddy Perez.
Charlie Kelly from Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Everybody Hates Chris: Chris

Quick Reply

Latest