The Student Room Group

Can’t remember secret question/ password for student finance

When I click “forgotten password” and enter my details in, it says that they cannot find an account that matches with my information. When I call to reset my password, they verify my phone number (which is correct) and then ask for my birthday, which apparently, once again, does not match their records. They then instead ask me for characters of my secret answer, but I can’t remember that either! What do I do?
Original post by stjslol
When I click “forgotten password” and enter my details in, it says that they cannot find an account that matches with my information. When I call to reset my password, they verify my phone number (which is correct) and then ask for my birthday, which apparently, once again, does not match their records. They then instead ask me for characters of my secret answer, but I can’t remember that either! What do I do?

Hi there,

If you are unable to reset your login details on your online account or over the phone then you will need to write to us so we can send your a reset. You will need to send us a cover letter which contains your name, date of birth, email address and the University/College they originally attended.

The Student Loans Company Ltd
10 Clyde Place
Glasgow
G5 8DF

Thanks, Drew

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending