The Student Room Group

Looking for house mates in Leeds starting Late 2021

There are currently 3 of us including myself and 2 other lads who are looking for a house. We ideally want a few more people to join us. I'm first year at Uni of Leeds studying Computer Science with Mathematics and my 2 other friends are studying Comptuer Science at leeds beckett in their second year. We are pretty chill people who like going out and doing whatever. We are looking for chill people who we can vibe with. If you're interested please message. We are wanting to spend somewhere around £100 - 110 pppw.
Original post by JackTaylor596
There are currently 3 of us including myself and 2 other lads who are looking for a house. We ideally want a few more people to join us. I'm first year at Uni of Leeds studying Computer Science with Mathematics and my 2 other friends are studying Comptuer Science at leeds beckett in their second year. We are pretty chill people who like going out and doing whatever. We are looking for chill people who we can vibe with. If you're interested we can get in contact through xx whatevers fine. We are wanting to spend somewhere around £100 - 110 pppw.

Hey pal, if you fancy chatting and still looking for house mates, message me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending