for edexcel A level binomial distribution
Yes
Even if, it isn't, you can use an allowed formulary where it is given. :yes:
Original post by Kallisto
Even if, it isn't, you can use an allowed formulary where it is given. :yes:

what’s that? :0
Check out this YT channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCottnn2EVnsbKbN1qIGUKuA
It's really helpful for showing how to remember these kinds of things (in terms of Hypothesis Testing ) in 2 Minutes

And if you've understood it, then most likely it should stick and you don't need to worry about looking in the exam booklet

#SelfPromotion
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Parziva1
Check out this YT channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCottnn2EVnsbKbN1qIGUKuA
It's really helpful for showing how to remember these kinds of things (in terms of Hypothesis Testing ) in 2 Minutes

And if you've understood it, then most likely it should stick and you don't need to worry about looking in the exam booklet

It’s not about remembering it, I was wondering if I’m given it in the exam or not but thanks I guess?
Original post by lilbabypenguin
what’s that? :0

It is a book in which all formulas from mathematics and the three natural sciences are in! German students use it for their exams.
It is a book in which all formulas from mathematics and the three natural sciences are in! German students use it for their exams.

I really don’t think you’d be allowed to bring that into an exam????
Original post by lilbabypenguin
I really don’t think you’d be allowed to bring that into an exam????

For the final exams, the German students are really allowed to use it. As you can't believe it, here is a such a German excerpt.

Do British students aren't really allowed to use?!
(edited 3 years ago)
It will be in the formulae booklet
Original post by 16CharsIsTooShor
It will be in the formulae booklet

Thank you for a clear answer :smile:
For the final exams, the German students are really allowed to use it. As you can't believe it, here is a such a German excerpt.

Do British students aren't really allowed to use?!

No not in exams. We are given a formula booklet, but some formulas aren’t in it. We have to remember some but not others. Exam conditions are very strict, you can’t even bring a water bottle with a label on it into the exam, let alone a book!

Quick Reply

Latest