The Student Room Group

Quiz of the Week: The Master Thread!

Scroll to see replies

i wanna sign up!!!!!!!!!
even though i have missed a lot of quizzes
Original post by kittyfifi123456
i wanna sign up!!!!!!!!!

I've put you on the QFA list :smile: Don't worry about having missed some, they're all stand-alone quizzes so you can do them as you feel!
is there any quiz in 2021?
Original post by NEFIX OFFICAL
is there any quiz in 2021?

Hopefully we will come back to this yes. Unfortunately I've been rather too busy/stressed lately but I do want to get this going again soon!
Original post by CatusStarbright
Hopefully we will come back to this yes. Unfortunately I've been rather too busy/stressed lately but I do want to get this going again soon!

ok, thanks!
Original post by kittyfifi123456
i wanna sign up!!!!!!!!!

Same, I've missed sooooo many, but I kinda wanna sign up...
Original post by nm12345
Same, I've missed sooooo many, but I kinda wanna sign up...

They're all standalone so it doesn't matter if you weren't around for previous ones!
Announcement:

Starting today, Quiz of the Week will be running twice weekly as part of the Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Paralympics activities happening here on TSR - expect lots of exciting quizzes to test your knowledge of all things Olympics-related!
@CatusStarbright, @Saracen's Fez - can you put me on the quote list? Thanks :smile:
Original post by Reality Check
@CatusStarbright, @Saracen's Fez - can you put me on the quote list? Thanks :smile:

Done! :smile:

(I read this earlier as you wanting to come off, so had just come in to tell you you weren't on the list, only to read what your post actually said. :facepalm: )

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending