The Student Room Group

Beta tsr

I 'accidentally' clicked on tsr beta, and I am unsure as to how I go back to the original settings.

Help
(edited 3 years ago)
If you scroll down to the bottom of a thread (such as this one) there should be a slide button type thing which you can click to turn off the thread page beta (on PC anyway; for the mobile app or on mobile browsers it may not appear the same). It appears underneath the reply box.
Original post by artful_lounger
If you scroll down to the bottom of a thread (such as this one) there should be a slide button type thing which you can click to turn off the thread page beta (on PC anyway; for the mobile app or on mobile browsers it may not appear the same). It appears underneath the reply box.

I'm on mobile

If there is no other way, I guess I may have to do it via my laptop lol *sigh*

Wait, on my laptop, it is the original version.... But I want it to be the original version on my phone... Any help?
It doesn't change for the other, interestingly 🤔
Original post by hhhhhhhwusjs
Wait, on my laptop, it is the original version.... But I want it to be the original version on my phone... Any help?
It doesn't change for the other, interestingly 🤔

Not sure, I don't really use TSR on mobile :frown:
Just to confirm - you're talking about the profile pages yes?
Not sure, I don't really use TSR on mobile :frown:

I just checked it's the same place on mobile browser, albeit you have to scroll a bit further as the latest threads widget appears under the thread on mobile.
I can't seem to spot it
Original post by 04MR17
Just to confirm - you're talking about the profile pages yes?

Yes
Original post by hhhhhhhwusjs
Yes

On the right hand side near the top of your profile, press the gear/settings symbol and it will become clear.

I had no idea this profile specific beta existed till just now (just played around with it).
Original post by mnot
On the right hand side near the top of your profile, press the gear/settings symbol and it will become clear.

I had no idea this profile specific beta existed till just now (just played around with it).

Done

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending