The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Paramedic science - bradford uni 2021

I had an interview for paramedic science for bradford university a couple days ago and have got an offer!! Just wondering if anyone else is going (for any course btw):smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Alishibabaa
I had an interview for paramedic science for bradford university a couple days ago and have got an offer!! Just wondering if anyone else has and we could become friends :smile:

Congratulations!
I haven't applied to that uni, but how was the group part of the interview?
I have one tomorrow but don't know what to expect. Thanks!
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
Original post by thisig
Congratulations!
I haven't applied to that uni, but how was the group part of the interview?
I have one tomorrow but don't know what to expect. Thanks!

Ahh thank you!! There actually wasn't any group part in the interview. My interview took around 15 minutes and I was given a 30 minute slot. There were 2 paramedics that asked 3 questions each and it was really chill and informal. I can't remember the questions. I also had to show some sort of identification (passport) to them - not sure if they're asking you to do the same. :smile:

The video I watched helped me a lot and here's the link- https://youtu.be/qeISYdmr0FM
Most questions they asked me were covered in this video!

If you have any more questions let me know and good luck on your interview!!🎉 don't be nervous and remember they are more lenient this year. Let me know how it goes😁
(edited 3 years ago)
That's super exciting. I have my interview tomorrow. Any hints or tips???
Original post by Alishibabaa
I had an interview for paramedic science for bradford university a couple days ago and have got an offer!! Just wondering if anyone else is going (for any course btw):smile:

Got mine tomorrow. Any hints or tips???
Reply 5
Original post by MDougherty
That's super exciting. I have my interview tomorrow. Any hints or tips???

Omg good luck for your interview!!

So this is the basic outline for bradford, not sure if you have one with bradford but here:smile:

So they sent me my zoom link the day before and I had a 30 min slot- my interview only took 15 mins! Also remember to bring your identification - like passport as it's the first thing they ask for.

There were 2 paramedics that asked 3 questions each and it was really chill and informal. They made jokes and I went along with it and I would recommend you do the same. I can't remember the questions but some were- why be a paramedic, work experience/why this course is good for you, why bradford uni, what you want to do after the course, and more just can't remember.

The video I watched helped me a lot and here's the link- https://youtu.be/qeISYdmr0FM
Most questions they asked me were covered in this video - honestly you just need to have a basic outline to some questions they'll ask you and know the role of a paramedic really well!

IMPORTANT- at the start they told me with every question they want an example of how you would handle it/ a similar experience you went through - not sure if they'll ask you to do the same :smile:

If you have any more questions let me know and good luck on your interview!!🎉 don't be nervous and remember they are more lenient this year. Let me know how it goes!! 😁
(edited 3 years ago)
That's so helpful thank you
Reply 7
Original post by MDougherty
That's so helpful thank you

Glad I could help! Feel free to message me about any more questions. Do you have an interview for bradford?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending