The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Canterbury christ church response time

So i had my interview for adult nursing on the 27th January and was told i’d hear back in 2-3 weeks. It’s now been 5 weeks and i’ve heard nothing. Has anyone on here heard back from canterbury and if so how long did it take after the interview? Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Mine was the next day x
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
I just heard back after 5 weeks
Reply 3
Original post by holly1602
So i had my interview for adult nursing on the 27th January and was told i’d hear back in 2-3 weeks. It’s now been 5 weeks and i’ve heard nothing. Has anyone on here heard back from canterbury and if so how long did it take after the interview? Thanks

I had mine on the 26th jan still haven’t heard back have you yet?
Reply 4
Original post by jaderizz

Nope not yet! Someone i know rang them and they said that they’re waiting to interview others first or something like that before they give out offers. I think she said we’ll hear by April or May which is so long
I had an interview for child nursing on 28th and still haven’t heard back either :frown: I emailed and they said that they are finishing all interviews and shouldn’t been too long but no exact time :smile: x
Reply 6
Nope not yet! Someone i know rang them and they said that they’re waiting to interview others first or something like that before they give out offers. I think she said we’ll hear by April or May which is so long

Taking so long I can’t stand the wait any more 😂 did you apply to any other unis ?
Reply 7
Taking so long I can’t stand the wait any more 😂 did you apply to any other unis ?

Neither can i 😂 and yeah i applied to Greenwich and portsmouth and have had offers back from both thank god, wbu?
Reply 8
Neither can i 😂 and yeah i applied to Greenwich and portsmouth and have had offers back from both thank god, wbu?

Applied to greenwich too had my interview last week how long did they take to get back to you?
Reply 9
Applied to greenwich too had my interview last week how long did they take to get back to you?

I think it was about two weeks maybe three
Reply 10

I’ve finally heard back, have you?
I’ve finally heard back, have you?

Nope still waiting! Did you get in x
Reply 12
Nope still waiting! Did you get in x

Yeah i got a conditional, hopefully the wait won’t be too long now! x

Congratulations!! Hopefully not too long! Fingers crossed !
Reply 14
Congratulations!! Hopefully not too long! Fingers crossed !

Thank you! good luck!

Congratulations, did you apply for adult nursing or child or something else ? X
Reply 16
Original post by Faithsolly03
Congratulations, did you apply for adult nursing or child or something else ? X

Thank you! And adult nursing, have you heard back yet? X
Thank you! And adult nursing, have you heard back yet? X

Nope just about to hit two months 28th March. That’s for child nursing so I’m hoping I won’t be too far behind you. I just want to know now ahah it’s killing me the waiting. X
Reply 18
Original post by Faithsolly03
Nope just about to hit two months 28th March. That’s for child nursing so I’m hoping I won’t be too far behind you. I just want to know now ahah it’s killing me the waiting. X

Yeah they’re really longing it out, hopefully you’ll hear back soon x
I’m still waiting two also nearly two months so long!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending