The Student Room Group

IBM Degree Apprenticeship 2021

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to start this thread for anyone that has applied to the 2021 IBM Tech Degree Apprenticeship Programme.

I have passed the game based assessment stage and I am currently waiting for feedback on my application form to see if I have made it through to the AC.

How about you guys?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by 14oadegun
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to start this thread for anyone that has applied to the 2021 IBM Tech Degree Apprenticeship Programme.

I have passed the game based assessment stage and I am currently waiting for feedback on my application form to see if I have made it through to the AC.

How about you guys?

hey,

I've completed the application form and cv review and they told me I've passed that. So I'm just waiting to be progressed onto the next stage now.
Reply 2
Original post by ttiiaa
hey,

I've completed the application form and cv review and they told me I've passed that. So I'm just waiting to be progressed onto the next stage now.

Oh okay that’s great 😃! I’m still waiting to hear back.
Reply 3
Oh okay that’s great 😃! I’m still waiting to hear back.

good luck!

do u know when the assessment centre is?
Reply 4
Original post by ttiiaa
good luck!

do u know when the assessment centre is?

Hiya! I’ve just received an email that I’ve passed the CV review so I should be joining you for the AC :smile: But no, it doesn’t seem to be that they’ve sent out a date
Reply 5
Hiya! I’ve just received an email that I’ve passed the CV review so I should be joining you for the AC :smile: But no, it doesn’t seem to be that they’ve sent out a date

I received an email from them with the dates so.u should get one soon :smile:
Reply 6
Hi I applied for the Management degree apprenticeship and I've just heard back about the AC too, but no dates yet !
Reply 7
Original post by mxo.
Hi I applied for the Management degree apprenticeship and I've just heard back about the AC too, but no dates yet !

When did you apply for the management degree apprenticeship? I've been on their website loads and it only says "register your interest".
Reply 8
Original post by Aki678
When did you apply for the management degree apprenticeship? I've been on their website loads and it only says "register your interest".

They opened on the 8th february and we were advised to apply very quickly as they often close applications the same day due to a large volume of interest :frown:
Reply 9
Original post by mxo.

I got a call from them today
I passed the AC for this in December and am currently waiting in the matching pool
Reply 11
Original post by Ashleyyxoi
I passed the AC for this in December and am currently waiting in the matching pool

for the ibm technology degree Apprenticeship?
hi
Original post by ttiiaa
for the ibm technology degree Apprenticeship?

Yes tech/business
Reply 14
Original post by ehyy4324
hi

Hi ☺️
Reply 15
Original post by Ashleyyxoi
Yes tech/business

ive got my ac for the tech apprenticeship next week
im so nervous haha
congrats

Original post by ttiiaa
ive got my ac for the tech apprenticeship next week
im so nervous haha
Original post by mxo.

is this the business one?
Reply 18
Original post by ehyy4324
is this the business one?

yes!
Original post by mxo.
yes!

when did you get the ac?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending