The Student Room Group

IBM Degree Apprenticeship 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ehyy4324
when did you get the ac?

I applied for the Chartered Management Business Apprenticeship and have gotten onto an AC next week. Found out about it around a week or so ago.
I did it in December but applied last Feb
Original post by MattW231
I applied for the Chartered Management Business Apprenticeship and have gotten onto an AC next week. Found out about it around a week or so ago.

they only do 1 or do they do multiple ones??
Original post by ehyy4324
they only do 1 or do they do multiple ones??

I have no idea I'm afraid. I know that other companies I've applied to have multiple AC's for the same apprenticeship but don't know for IBM.
Reply 24

is ur AC on the 11th? Mine is on the 11th - I applied for the technology apprenticeship
Original post by ttiiaa
is ur AC on the 11th? Mine is on the 11th - I applied for the technology apprenticeship

Yeah - I'm on at 8:30am, I don't know if they're also doing one in the afternoon? I'm going on a briefing call thing this afternoon to find out a bit more - have you already had one of these?
Reply 26
Yeah - I'm on at 8:30am, I don't know if they're also doing one in the afternoon? I'm going on a briefing call thing this afternoon to find out a bit more - have you already had one of these?

Mine is in the afternoon on the 11th. I joined the briefing call at 11 this morning - they don't say anything new - basically repeated what was on the email, it was literally like 10 mins lol
Original post by ttiiaa
Mine is in the afternoon on the 11th. I joined the briefing call at 11 this morning - they don't say anything new - basically repeated what was on the email, it was literally like 10 mins lol

Ah okay cool. I'm kind of bricking it I can't lie haha. Good luck with your AC :smile:
Reply 28

I got an email a few days ago about an AC for the Chartered Management apprenticeship, and was told i would find out the dates soon. Yet to find out when it is though!
Ah cool thanks for letting me know! Interesting to hear that they're running multiple! Fingers crossed you'll here soon :smile:
Original post by mxo.
I got an email a few days ago about an AC for the Chartered Management apprenticeship, and was told i would find out the dates soon. Yet to find out when it is though!

thanks
Reply 31
Original post by mxo.

I got an email on the 24th of February, but have yet to be given a date for the AC
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by whack
I got an email on the 24th of February, but have yet to be given a date for the

i dont have a date either
How did you guys find the AC today? (If you had one)
Reply 34
How did you guys find the AC today? (If you had one)

mines on the 30th! but how did yours go?
Reply 35
Original post by mxo.

hey when did you receive your invite for the chartered management apprenticeship?
Original post by mxo.

Ah, good luck! I think pretty well thanks. It's always hard to tell though! Just want to find out now😂
Reply 37
Ah, good luck! I think pretty well thanks. It's always hard to tell though! Just want to find out now😂

I hope you were successful!!

how many other applicants were there at the AC?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by whack
I hope you were successful!!

how many other applicants were there at the AC?

Ah, thank you!! Erm there were around 10 others I'd say. My group activity was only in a group of 5 though...
Reply 39

Thank you, i’m glad yours went well!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending