The Student Room Group

GESDAP 2021 degree apprenticeship

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
got an interview
70% judgement, 90% numerical, 78% verbal
443 on the questions

well done to everyone, whether you got an interview or not!!
Original post by Mm032019
I got 99% on numerical, 90% on judgement and 89% on verbal, practically the same!

Good luck to everyone who got through!

You did really well on the judgement test - do you have any tips on how to get those results? How did you practice for the judgment test?
Thank You!
Reply 42
I got 98% on judgement, 75% on numerical and 86% on verbal and have been told I have a written assessment - does anybody know what this entails?
Was anyone else not able to book an interview? It said to come back regularly to check for new slots??
Reply 44
How were you told about the written assessment? When is your interview?

Original post by J0905r
I got 98% on judgement, 75% on numerical and 86% on verbal and have been told I have a written assessment - does anybody know what this entails?
Reply 45
Original post by NCALI
How were you told about the written assessment? When is your interview?

I received an email to say I was through to the interview stage I needed to book it online through my account.

I think the interviews are booked after you have done the written assessment.
Does anyone know if in the oral briefing presentation we have to make a PowerPoint?
Reply 47
Has anyone heard back yet? It's not quite the middle of May yet but just thought I'd check!
Original post by RobJMac
Has anyone heard back yet? It's not quite the middle of May yet but just thought I'd check!

Nope still waiting
Anyone got a reply yet?
Nope
I got a positive reply 2 days ago, best of luck to those who are still waiting!
Has anyone emailed them and got a reply yet?
Original post by Rferdous
I got a positive reply 2 days ago, best of luck to those who are still waiting!

Has anyone with a provisional offer heard anything about a department yet?
Original post by Emmaster223
Has anyone with a provisional offer heard anything about a department yet?

Hi, no not yet. I think at the bottom of the email it mentions how they will assign departments after accepting?
Original post by Ayhan1234466
Hi, no not yet. I think at the bottom of the email it mentions how they will assign departments after accepting?

Okay great thank you. Do you just send a reply to the recruitment email to accept the offer?
Okay great thank you. Do you just send a reply to the recruitment email to accept the offer?

Yep, that is what i did and they got back to me after a couple days
Reply 57

I did that and I asked to change my choice of location. They replied the next day saying yes.
Original post by RobJMac
I did that and I asked to change my choice of location. They replied the next day saying yes.

Okay it’s just that I haven’t heard anything back yet after accepting my offer and I’m starting to worry they didn’t receive it for some reason!
I have not heard anything either guys, but I did email letting them know I intend to accept and shared a copy of ID/grades. I checked online asked around and learnt that pre-employment checks are notoriously long for the civil service (could take 8 weeks, apparently). I'll update this thread if I hear back!
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending