The Student Room Group

Standard Chartered Bank - Front Office Apprenticeship

Now I know JPM offered a finance appren with the opportunity to move into FO after performing well in BO initially (and passing internal assessments), however this seems like a straight up front office Apprenticeship experience from the get go! Opinions?

https://sc.taleo.net/careersection/s...FMUK21&lang=en

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RhysSharp
Now I know JPM offered a finance appren with the opportunity to move into FO after performing well in BO initially (and passing internal assessments), however this seems like a straight up front office Apprenticeship experience from the get go! Opinions?

https://sc.taleo.net/careersection/s...FMUK21&lang=en

Links broken, Where did you find it
Reply 2
Original post by matthewbrooker
Links broken, Where did you find it

Try this instead? https://centreforapprenticeships.co.uk/vacancy/1690929/

Not sure why it broke but that's the direct one I got it from
Reply 4
Has anyone else applied, how far have you all gotten? I have just been invited to do the video interview after I thought I failed the numerical test. Both tests were hard.
Done the tests and been invited to a video interview but haven’t done that yet
same done the tests, need to do the the video interview.
What did you guys get for the test results? I got 30 & 30 for both tests!!!!
What kind of questions do you think they will ask in the video interview???
I went to a webinar the other day and I believe they said it was competency based questions e.g tell me a time when you were successful. Got 30 for the logical and 90 for the numerical.
Reply 8
Original post by eatcakex12
same done the tests, need to do the the video interview.
What did you guys get for the test results? I got 30 & 30 for both tests!!!!
What kind of questions do you think they will ask in the video interview???

I got 45th percentile in the logical and 70th percentile in the numerical!
Damn how you guys get such high scores?? I found it soo hard.
Also have you done the video interview?
(edited 3 years ago)
No I haven’t done the video interview yet, will probably do it next week. Is this the last stage or is there a one to one interview with someone after?
Original post by nina2804
No I haven’t done the video interview yet, will probably do it next week. Is this the last stage or is there a one to one interview with someone after?

There is a phone interview and then an assessment centre afterwards.
(edited 3 years ago)
Has everybody here made it to the video interview? If you've sent it off how did it go?
Original post by minx312302
Has everybody here made it to the video interview? If you've sent it off how did it go?

nope not done mine just procrastinating too much wbu?
I’m going to do some prep today and might do it tomorrow
Original post by eatcakex12
nope not done mine just procrastinating too much wbu?

Its really nothing to be worried about, very bog standard strength based interview questions. Best to get it out of the way, since we have the phone interview and assessment centre to worry about. UGH *rollseyes*
Original post by minx312302
Its really nothing to be worried about, very bog standard strength based interview questions. Best to get it out of the way, since we have the phone interview and assessment centre to worry about. UGH *rollseyes*

Ahh okay thanks will do on Sunday cause of work. Never done one of these before. Can I ask what questions you were asked?
Has anyone received a reply on the outcome of their interviews?
does anyone know when the deadline is for completing the video Interview?
23rd April

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending