The Student Room Group

Dogecoin

You guys all bought your dogecoin ahead of Elon Musk's appearance on Saturday Night Live in a few hours?

To the moon!!!

(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Reply 2
Original post by Geo55
You guys all bought your dogecoin ahead of Elon Musk's appearance on Saturday Night Live in a few hours?

To the moon!!!

i tried to buy some a few months ago when it was lower but it was not available to buy as easy as other coins and would have been a fair bit of hassle so i didn't bother..

but in hindsight it probably would have been worth it..
Reply 3
Original post by ANM775
i tried to buy some a few months ago when it was lower but it was not available to buy as easy as other coins and would have been a fair bit of hassle so i didn't bother..

but in hindsight it probably would have been worth it..

It's available on more platforms now.
Reply 4
Original post by Geo55
It's available on more platforms now.

which has heavily contributed to the price going up...

as no doubt there would have been many others like me who were put off by how troublesome it was to buy, but have since bought it as it's become easier
Reply 5
Yeah. Will probably sell them in a few hours though as I’ve already made quite a bit in 2 days and I don’t wanna risk it 😂
Reply 6
Really want to invest but I am not sure where to start, what platform to use etc. Any suggestions, please?
Reply 7
Original post by k1708380
Really want to invest but I am not sure where to start, what platform to use etc. Any suggestions, please?

It's available on etoro now. Probably a good place to start.
Reply 8
as a seasoned memelord, i first became of aware of dogecoin around 2015. its value was almost inconceivably low and its only redeeming property was that it was called dogecoin

now: look at it go
Original post by Geo55
It's available on etoro now. Probably a good place to start.

Thank you for this! Are there any other platforms you'd recommend or have ever considered
Reply 11
Thank you for this! Are there any other platforms you'd recommend or have ever considered

Binance. But it's harder to use and has more risk. A lot of coins on there are just scams. Plus it's not UK regulated, which means it can offer leveraged trading on cryptos. I really don't recommend leveraged trading. Etoro has doge now, is easy to use, has no leverage on crypto (it's not even legal to sell that to UK customers any more) and doesn't have scamcoins.
Original post by Geo55
Binance. But it's harder to use and has more risk. A lot of coins on there are just scams. Plus it's not UK regulated, which means it can offer leveraged trading on cryptos. I really don't recommend leveraged trading. Etoro has doge now, is easy to use, has no leverage on crypto (it's not even legal to sell that to UK customers any more) and doesn't have scamcoins.

Ohh haven't heard that one. Someone suggested etoro or kraken. Silly q. - how do you get scamcoins?!!
Reply 13
Ohh haven't heard that one. Someone suggested etoro or kraken. Silly q. - how do you get scamcoins?!!

By going on a website called pancakeswap usually. Right now there are many copies of doge. From just talking in telegram groups I know of Shiba, Akita, Elongate and many others. Then there's safemoon and several other similarly named coins. There's no prospect of these ever serving any real purpose.
What exactly is he suppose to do on SNL that will affect Dogecoin?
Original post by Slimjames

Not sure but the price is crashing rn.
Reply 16
Original post by Slimjames

E00GWDMXsAA1BjP.jpeg
Look what he posted!
Reply 17
Original post by Geo55

To the moon!!!

nice song
Bet you guys are jealous now, doge is up -40%

Quick Reply