The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Westminster University International Business and Chinese good?

Is this course at Westminister university at the Regents campus good?
Original post by amaistar
Is this course at Westminister university at the Regents campus good?

Hi,

I graduated from the University of Westminster in 2020 and had a great experience. I didn't the International Business and Chinese course but I was based at the Regent Street campus. This campus is a five minute walk from Oxford Circus station. This is also close to the Little Titchfield Law School campus which offers two floors of libraries, silent study areas and laptops that can be borrowed over the weekends in the event that your own suddenly decides to stop working. Therefore, even though you will be traveling into central London to study, once there, you will be closely connected to all your classrooms, lecture theaters and study areas.

There are three main University of Westminster campuses in central London as well as a Law School situated near to Regent Street. We have the Cavendish campus which is a ten minute walk away which has recently had a new student social area built on the ground floor. The Marylebone campus which is opposite Baker Street station is one of the biggest buildings and has been redeveloped inside and offers brand new architecture studios and computer rooms.

In relation to teaching life, from my time at the university I also always found the tutors to be approachable, friendly, passionate and wanted to see you succeed. You are assigned a personal tutor who you can arrange one and one meetings with and talk with about any issues regarding your course. They will have offices within the campus that you can go to for drop in meetings during the day.
The teachers in the department always went to an effort of holding Christmas parties, or end of year gatherings with food and drink.

Best wishes,
James
Course Enquiries Team
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending