The Student Room Group

Masters in the UK

Hello,
I'm preparing to study MSc international business in the UK. I'm currently studying BBA international business in India. I have been considering few universities but I'm not sure which one is a good one.
Swansea University
Leicester university
Westminster university
Please tell me which one is suitable for me and if non of the above are good please suggest any other university or college if you know.
Original post by sritha jasti
Hello,
I'm preparing to study MSc international business in the UK. I'm currently studying BBA international business in India. I have been considering few universities but I'm not sure which one is a good one.
Swansea University
Leicester university
Westminster university
Please tell me which one is suitable for me and if non of the above are good please suggest any other university or college if you know.

Hey!

I am so happy you are considering joining our vibrant and friendly student community here in Swansea. We'd love to have you join us for your future studies.

In terms of course specifics, the website is usually the best place to start. The course page (linked) for the MSc in International Business is very comprehensive.

In terms of summarising the key selling points about the course:

You would be based in the £22 million School of Management building on our Bay Campus. This is a really modern, new learning environment.

Business & Management Studies at Swansea is ranked in the Top 150 in the QS World University Rankings by Subject 2023.

All modules are taught by our world-class faculty who have industrial and academic knowledge.

You have access to bespoke advice on careers from our dedicated careers team and strong links with a variety of high-profile organisations e.g., Dell and Ernst and Young. There is an excellent track record of placing students that graduate with major multinational companies.

More specifics about your Modules, Entry Requirements, How You're Taught and Fees and Funding can be found in better detail on the website, which I linked at the start of this reply. I have just summarised the key selling points above for you 🙂

In terms of Swansea as a place to study and live, it has so many benefits:

Beautiful surroundings of Swansea Bay and the Gower. Miles of beautiful beaches and outdoor space.

Bustling night life.

Swansea's Student Sports Clubs and Societies - we have hundreds of student societies and sports clubs to get involved in. There really is something for everyone, no matter your interests. Check out our original blog post on Making Friends and Finding New Experiences at Swansea for more information.

Student Support: the staff at Swansea really care about Student Support. You will be allocated a Personal Academic Mentor that stays with you throughout your time at Swansea, and is there if you have any troubles/questions/queries. In my experience, the lecturers are also really receptive to questions and helping students out too! Supporting students and their welfare is so important to Swansea, and is ingrained in Swansea's ethos.

Hopefully those things are enough to help you start thinking that Swansea might be for you...

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Hope Henry - Third Year Graduate Entry Medicine Student and Swansea Student Ambassador.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending