Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Overwatch thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    Witch hunter mcree (or something like that)
    It's a Van Helsing skin.

ReputationRep:
    I was gonna buy this game on Xbox one but opted out for Plants vs Zombies 2 instead because I liked the first one. I think I made the wrong decision.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Opinions on Junkenstein's revenge?
    It feels a lot like Man vs Machine in TF2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plasmapause)
    Opinions on Junkenstein's revenge?
    It feels a lot like Man vs Machine in TF2.
    It's pretty fun. Right now I've only managed to win on Easy (queuing solo) in the 3 times i've played it so far. I really wish instead of Soldier there was some other Attack hero we could pick for it.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fango_Jett)
    It's pretty fun. Right now I've only managed to win on Easy (queuing solo) in the 3 times i've played it so far. I really wish instead of Soldier there was some other Attack hero we could pick for it.
    Erm mcree.

ReputationRep:
    Just jumped into ranked for the first time at level 25. Calibrated at ~2350 playing 99% of my games solo. Pretty happy with myself. I don't particularly like team shooters that much and haven't played them apart from the odd TF2 game.

ReputationRep:
    This thread seems sorta dead however anyone feel free to add me almost rank 200 and I'm plat :- DemonQuartz#2196

ReputationRep:
    Looking for some folks to play competitive with. Gold tier currently looking to climb back up after losing 300 from my season high. ; ;

Hit me up! brightside#21299

ReputationRep:
    Finally got Mercy's Witch skin. <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    Finally got Mercy's Witch skin. <3
    Got 2 skins and I've no-lifed since release of the event. Main mercy and I haven't got it yet. Got 2400 credits saving up for 3000, if I don't get it by the end I'll kms
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Anyone entering NUEL for their uni?

ReputationRep:
    PurpleNina#21301 D.va main
    Add me i have no friends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Rusty Spork)
    Spent a lot more time on it tonight, loved playing as Reaper and Mei was a lot of fun. She is also a nightmare to play against when someone can use her well.
    Roadhog was great as well, I was loving using the grappling hook.

D.VA is a character I just really couldn't get my head around when using her. As a tank I couldn't get her to work and I really wasn't feeling the DPS.
    U wot m8 D.va is best character

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    just got through placement with 6-4 and got a 2596 SR, which overbuff claims is in the 94th percentile? I'll take dat

still maining D.Va (bae)
    I'm 2696 but it says im in the 67th percentile???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faheemcg9)
    I'm 2696 but it says im in the 67th percentile???
    Overbuff was pretty broken when the system updated, don't worry my stat's wrong :lol:

I hit 3099, but I'm now at 2982 which is 87% apparently :cute:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Overbuff was pretty broken when the system updated, don't worry my stat's wrong :lol:

Managed to get into diamond myself though I went down in rank which is sort of good since a member on my competition team is nearly 1k below mine and the captains ranks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    Managed to get into diamond myself though I went down in rank which is sort of good since a member on my competition team is nearly 1k below mine and the captains ranks.
    oh damn, isn't it only the master/GM ranks that have the 500 rating limit or is that 3000+?

I like having the diamond just for bragging rights and the extra competitive points tbh :lol: I'm still only *level 60 heheh
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    oh damn, isn't it only the master/GM ranks that have the 500 rating limit or is that 3000+?

I like having the diamond just for bragging rights and the extra competitive points tbh :lol: I'm still only *level 60 heheh
    Yeah only masters and above have 500 limit. Luckily annoying wifi here caused me to dc loads and so threw a load of SR out of the window for comp practice.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who plays on Xbox? I want to play party up but no one I know plays on the same platform.

ReputationRep:

Add me in Bnet? Trying to get into 💎
    PurpleNinja#21301

Poll
Do you honestly judge a book by its cover?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.