Overwatch thread

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    Witch hunter mcree (or something like that)
    It's a Van Helsing skin.

ReputationRep:
    I was gonna buy this game on Xbox one but opted out for Plants vs Zombies 2 instead because I liked the first one. I think I made the wrong decision.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Opinions on Junkenstein's revenge?
    It feels a lot like Man vs Machine in TF2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plasmapause)
    Opinions on Junkenstein's revenge?
    It feels a lot like Man vs Machine in TF2.
    It's pretty fun. Right now I've only managed to win on Easy (queuing solo) in the 3 times i've played it so far. I really wish instead of Soldier there was some other Attack hero we could pick for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fango_Jett)
    It's pretty fun. Right now I've only managed to win on Easy (queuing solo) in the 3 times i've played it so far. I really wish instead of Soldier there was some other Attack hero we could pick for it.
    Erm mcree.

ReputationRep:
    Just jumped into ranked for the first time at level 25. Calibrated at ~2350 playing 99% of my games solo. Pretty happy with myself. I don't particularly like team shooters that much and haven't played them apart from the odd TF2 game.

ReputationRep:
    This thread seems sorta dead however anyone feel free to add me almost rank 200 and I'm plat :- DemonQuartz#2196

ReputationRep:
    Looking for some folks to play competitive with. Gold tier currently looking to climb back up after losing 300 from my season high. ; ;

Hit me up! brightside#21299

ReputationRep:
    Finally got Mercy's Witch skin. <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    Finally got Mercy's Witch skin. <3
    Got 2 skins and I've no-lifed since release of the event. Main mercy and I haven't got it yet. Got 2400 credits saving up for 3000, if I don't get it by the end I'll kms

ReputationRep:
    Anyone entering NUEL for their uni?

ReputationRep:
    PurpleNina#21301 D.va main
    Add me i have no friends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Rusty Spork)
    Spent a lot more time on it tonight, loved playing as Reaper and Mei was a lot of fun. She is also a nightmare to play against when someone can use her well.
    Roadhog was great as well, I was loving using the grappling hook.

D.VA is a character I just really couldn't get my head around when using her. As a tank I couldn't get her to work and I really wasn't feeling the DPS.
    U wot m8 D.va is best character

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    just got through placement with 6-4 and got a 2596 SR, which overbuff claims is in the 94th percentile? I'll take dat

still maining D.Va (bae)
    I'm 2696 but it says im in the 67th percentile???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faheemcg9)
    I'm 2696 but it says im in the 67th percentile???
    Overbuff was pretty broken when the system updated, don't worry my stat's wrong :lol:

I hit 3099, but I'm now at 2982 which is 87% apparently :cute:

ReputationRep:
    Overbuff was pretty broken when the system updated, don't worry my stat's wrong :lol:

Managed to get into diamond myself though I went down in rank which is sort of good since a member on my competition team is nearly 1k below mine and the captains ranks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    Managed to get into diamond myself though I went down in rank which is sort of good since a member on my competition team is nearly 1k below mine and the captains ranks.
    oh damn, isn't it only the master/GM ranks that have the 500 rating limit or is that 3000+?

I like having the diamond just for bragging rights and the extra competitive points tbh :lol: I'm still only *level 60 heheh

ReputationRep:
    oh damn, isn't it only the master/GM ranks that have the 500 rating limit or is that 3000+?

I like having the diamond just for bragging rights and the extra competitive points tbh :lol: I'm still only *level 60 heheh
    Yeah only masters and above have 500 limit. Luckily annoying wifi here caused me to dc loads and so threw a load of SR out of the window for comp practice.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who plays on Xbox? I want to play party up but no one I know plays on the same platform.

ReputationRep:

Add me in Bnet? Trying to get into 💎
    PurpleNinja#21301

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 12, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.