The Student Room Group

Hi! I'm new here

Hi! I'm Ciel and I just made an account on here. I am 17 and from the UK. I identify as non-binary/genderfluid and use they/he/it pronouns.

I am currently studying Personal and Social Development in college as well as my English function skills (L2). I have achieved my Maths functional skills (L2) and also Fashion Design and Textiles (L2).

I have a conditional place for Fashion Design and Textiles (L3) in place for this academic year coming up.

As far as my interests go outside of studying I'm a big gamer and I love anime. Overwatch is my main game at the moment.

Music is also a big part of my life and I'll literally listen to anything, so feel free to throw suggestions at me :3

I hope everyone is doing well, and happy pride!
Original post by sealcells
Hi! I'm Ciel and I just made an account on here. I am 17 and from the UK. I identify as non-binary/genderfluid and use they/he/it pronouns.

I am currently studying Personal and Social Development in college as well as my English function skills (L2). I have achieved my Maths functional skills (L2) and also Fashion Design and Textiles (L2).

I have a conditional place for Fashion Design and Textiles (L3) in place for this academic year coming up.

As far as my interests go outside of studying I'm a big gamer and I love anime. Overwatch is my main game at the moment.

Music is also a big part of my life and I'll literally listen to anything, so feel free to throw suggestions at me :3

Hello, and welcome to TSR! :smile:

If you need any help finding your way around, or with how TSR works, then just shout.
Hello Ciel. Happy pride month, I'm so happy your people can finally be themselves without shame in our wonderful country. I would like to welcome you to TSR on behalf of all us fellow anime and gaming enjoyers.:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by sealcells

hello mate, i am

Quick Reply

Latest