The Student Room Group

Edexcel AS Mathematics C2- 25th May 2016 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Exams987
what is everyone doing today in preparation for the exam tomorrow?

I'm praying to the Edexcel gods :adore:

If you've done a lot, relax. Don't wanna overdo it :smile:
Original post by Euclidean
I'm praying to the Edexcel gods :adore:

If you've done a lot, relax. Don't wanna overdo it :smile:

well i have been revising for it for the past 2 weeks or so and have done some past papers , Solomon papers,. however , i recently had exams for other subjects such as physics so did not do any past papers or revision for the past 3 days. i just got back from my physics exam and dont know what i should do.

i have just started doing gold paper 3.

is there any revision sheet , i can go over so i can see what i need to revise for the exam tomorrow.
Original post by Exams987
well i have been revising for it for the past 2 weeks or so and have done some past papers , Solomon papers,. however , i recently had exams for other subjects such as physics so did not do any past papers or revision for the past 3 days. i just got back from my physics exam and dont know what i should do.

i have just started doing gold paper 3.

is there any revision sheet , i can go over so i can see what i need to revise for the exam tomorrow.

Right so do one paper to refresh the content and relax then :tongue:

You know more than you think you do because you've been at it for weeks

With regards to a revision/cheat sheet:
http://www.drfrostmaths.com/uploads/JFrost/files/HobbitGuideToC2.pdf

thanks

Hey,

People know about Dr Frost? :biggrin:
Original post by Marxist
Hey,

People know about Dr Frost? :biggrin:

Well, they do now at least! :tongue:
One tip my teacher told me about which is very useful is to bring two calculators to the exam, one in degrees and one in radians, that way you don't mix up between the two and prevent mistakes. anyone can give me their most useful tip for tomorrow?
Original post by JAFF2400
One tip my teacher told me about which is very useful is to bring two calculators to the exam, one in degrees and one in radians, that way you don't mix up between the two and prevent mistakes. anyone can give me their most useful tip for tomorrow?

Breathe, that's all I have to say. Control your breathing and have positive happy thoughts,
Done 5 papers today, think that's enough for me.

My calculator is bonkers lol, sometimes I need to smack it or it won't work HAHAHAHA fml

Or you could just remember to change the mode on the calculator :lol:

Original post by alfmeister
Done 5 papers today, think that's enough for me.

More than enough, how did they go?
Or you could just remember to change the mode on the calculator :lol:

More than enough, how did they go?

They went well, mostly full marks except for a few mistakes. Just need to make sure I check everything properly. I found that link you posted earlier quite useful, thanks.
Original post by alfmeister
They went well, mostly full marks except for a few mistakes. Just need to make sure I check everything properly. I found that link you posted earlier quite useful, thanks.

No problem, make sure you're focused tomorrow, watch out for mistakes and you'll boss it by the sounds of it :tongue: and good luck!
(edited 7 years ago)
No problem, make sure you're focused tomorrow, watch out for mistakes and you'll boss it by the sounds of it :tongue:

edit: and good luck!

I think I'm gonna call it a day with revision as I don't want to overdo it.
Original post by Imjustaloner
Breathe, that's all I have to say. Control your breathing and have positive happy thoughts,

LOOOOL, you're not wrong on that one.
Original post by rosemondtan
My calculator is bonkers lol, sometimes I need to smack it or it won't work HAHAHAHA fml

loooool just steal one from your siblings (if you have any) or from a friend. I took my sisters, so i have pink and grey calculator tomorrow.
i really hope they don't give us a ridiculously hard C2 paper like they did with C1. im doing past papers but there's little point doing them if the questions that actually do come up are a lot harder. i managed to do C1 easily but if they have that many tricks and traps in the C2 then i will almost certainly not get an A, the grade i want and need :/
Reply 319
Having found that c1 paper reasonable, I dont think im going to do anymore madasmaths papers, Ive done a couple but I only attempted the hard questions. Just going to move onto past papers now and maybe a solomon paper in the end

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending