Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leah3852)
    How have you finished all the normal past papers aren't there like 20? When did your school finishing teaching you C2
    My school finished teaching C2 sometime in April, so I just started studying in May and finished all the past papers and now I've finished the IALs; they only take a week or less to complete

ReputationRep:
    what is everyone doing today in preparation for the exam tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Exams987)
    what is everyone doing today in preparation for the exam tomorrow?
    I'm praying to the Edexcel gods :adore:

If you've done a lot, relax. Don't wanna overdo it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Euclidean)
    I'm praying to the Edexcel gods :adore:

If you've done a lot, relax. Don't wanna overdo it
    well i have been revising for it for the past 2 weeks or so and have done some past papers , Solomon papers,. however , i recently had exams for other subjects such as physics so did not do any past papers or revision for the past 3 days. i just got back from my physics exam and dont know what i should do.

i have just started doing gold paper 3.

is there any revision sheet , i can go over so i can see what i need to revise for the exam tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Exams987)
    well i have been revising for it for the past 2 weeks or so and have done some past papers , Solomon papers,. however , i recently had exams for other subjects such as physics so did not do any past papers or revision for the past 3 days. i just got back from my physics exam and dont know what i should do.

i have just started doing gold paper 3.

is there any revision sheet , i can go over so i can see what i need to revise for the exam tomorrow.
    Right so do one paper to refresh the content and relax then

You know more than you think you do because you've been at it for weeks

With regards to a revision/cheat sheet:
    http://www.drfrostmaths.com/uploads/...tGuideToC2.pdf

ReputationRep:

thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mali473)
    Edexcel gold papers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    http://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/...e-silver-gold/

Hey,

People know about Dr Frost?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marxist)
    Hey,

People know about Dr Frost?
    Well, they do now at least!

ReputationRep:
    One tip my teacher told me about which is very useful is to bring two calculators to the exam, one in degrees and one in radians, that way you don't mix up between the two and prevent mistakes. anyone can give me their most useful tip for tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JAFF2400)
    One tip my teacher told me about which is very useful is to bring two calculators to the exam, one in degrees and one in radians, that way you don't mix up between the two and prevent mistakes. anyone can give me their most useful tip for tomorrow?
    Breathe, that's all I have to say. Control your breathing and have positive happy thoughts,

ReputationRep:
    Done 5 papers today, think that's enough for me.

ReputationRep:
    My calculator is bonkers lol, sometimes I need to smack it or it won't work HAHAHAHA fml

ReputationRep:
    Or you could just remember to change the mode on the calculator :lol:

(Original post by alfmeister)
    Done 5 papers today, think that's enough for me.
    More than enough, how did they go?

ReputationRep:
    Or you could just remember to change the mode on the calculator :lol:

More than enough, how did they go?
    They went well, mostly full marks except for a few mistakes. Just need to make sure I check everything properly. I found that link you posted earlier quite useful, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alfmeister)
    They went well, mostly full marks except for a few mistakes. Just need to make sure I check everything properly. I found that link you posted earlier quite useful, thanks.
    No problem, make sure you're focused tomorrow, watch out for mistakes and you'll boss it by the sounds of it and good luck!

ReputationRep:
    No problem, make sure you're focused tomorrow, watch out for mistakes and you'll boss it by the sounds of it

edit: and good luck!
    I think I'm gonna call it a day with revision as I don't want to overdo it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imjustaloner)
    Breathe, that's all I have to say. Control your breathing and have positive happy thoughts,
    LOOOOL, you're not wrong on that one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosemondtan)
    My calculator is bonkers lol, sometimes I need to smack it or it won't work HAHAHAHA fml
    loooool just steal one from your siblings (if you have any) or from a friend. I took my sisters, so i have pink and grey calculator tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  _IYGB 16.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  61.0 KB

http://www.madasmaths.com/archive_iy...ce_papers.html

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.