The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Computer Science Paper 2 (1CP2 02) - 25th May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Edexcel GCSE Computer Science Paper 2 (1CP2 02) - 25th May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information
Date/Time: 25th May 2023/ PM
Length: 2h

Scroll to see replies

Does anybody have any predictions regarding questions 5 and 6 tomorrow? I tend to lose marks on only the last 2 questions.
Reply 2
That paper was shambles
thought it went pretty well, and most people i talked to in class thought so too ! thought the wording was kinda weird on a few questions though or maybe i was just tired haha
Reply 4
What questions did you find hard?
Reply 5
Original post by Bellz0806
That paper was shambles

What did you find tough?
Reply 6
Original post by RubinShah
What did you find tough?

Question 3 and above, my teacher weren't the best so I struggled
Reply 7
What questions did you find hard?

Though I find paper doable
What did you find tough?
Reply 8
Question 3 and above, my teacher weren't the best so I struggled

Sorry to hear that
Reply 9
Sorry to hear that

It's fine how do you think you did on the question about bricks, I found it too hard
Reply 10
It's fine how do you think you did on the question about bricks, I found it too hard

i hated that question, it was a bit awful - but hopefully ill get a few marks for it
but everything else was great! (I GOT MY QUESTION 6 TO WORK!)
Reply 11
That paper was so easy lmao
Reply 12
Original post by throwaway789
thought it went pretty well, and most people i talked to in class thought so too ! thought the wording was kinda weird on a few questions though or maybe i was just tired haha

The wording of “print the volume in 8 columns” was so weird i just moved it right by 8 lol
Reply 13
it was a difficult test i cant lie, question3 and above, horror
Reply 14
do you mean to use format >8
Reply 15
do you mean to use format >8

yh i did {>8.2f}
Reply 16
Original post by Sbud
yh i did {>8.2f}

me too 👍🏻
Reply 17
me too 👍🏻

Oh nice, how’d you find the rest of the paper? The 6th question was so nice compared to previous ones
Reply 18
For question 1 it said write the lines of code where there is a selection statement and I thought since it was plural there were multiple so I wrote the line of the if, else and while loop. Do u think that would be correct? Or would I lose the mark for it
Reply 19
Also it asked to round on one of the questions and I forgot the syntax to round cus normally I have Google when programming so I just hardcoded a rounding function, would I lose marks for that? Even though it still rounded to 2 decimal places

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending