Remember Charlie bit my finger? Well they're all grown up now and it's weird:

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhVUXsJ3jFvwq21HTw
real ****** know about death cab for cutie because of this scrubs episode:

never really found a show to replace scrubs, comedy that can get real 0-100
Original post by swirly

such a good serries.

and your spot on with why it was so good. Can go from stupid and rediculous, to heavy hitting in no time at all, and mix in some great character progression in the middle.
Original post by fallen_acorns
such a good serries.

and your spot on with why it was so good. Can go from stupid and rediculous, to heavy hitting in no time at all, and mix in some great character progression in the middle.

when Dr Cox had a complete meltdown after spreading rabies has got to be one of my favourite TV moments off all time.

what other shows do you watch bruh?
Original post by swirly
when Dr Cox had a complete meltdown after spreading rabies has got to be one of my favourite TV moments off all time.

what other shows do you watch bruh?

These days - house of cards, game of thrones, agents of shield etc.

A lot of action/drama/serrious shows..

But what I think is really missing is a quality comedy like scrubs.. I have tried a few recently, but nothing has really caught my interest. Need to find something lighter to break up all the bigger shows

Any recomendations?

But what I think is really missing is a quality comedy like scrubs.. I have tried a few recently, but nothing has really caught my interest. Need to find something lighter to break up all the bigger shows

Any recomendations?

if you have netflix give Suits a browse :smile:
Original post by swirly

Oh man, scrubs was such a good show. Every single season had it's place and they made the perfect ending to season 8. Then they ****ing ruined it with season 9.

Any recomendations?

Brooklyn nine nine had a very good first season imo, defo worth a watch but only season 1 is on Netflix

Any recomendations?

Arrested Development and Community are the two best comedy series I've seen.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Arrested Development and Community are the two best comedy series I've seen.

I just dont find community funny :dontknow:

tried so hard to like it, but its just not funny imo
Original post by swirly
I just dont find community funny :dontknow:

tried so hard to like it, but its just not funny imo

Gave up after 3-4 episodes the first time I tried it. Followed through on the second attempt, and it paid off big time. You have to give it a chance really, doesn't peak until seasons 2-3.
started watching silicon valley recently -- hilarious show.
For comedy, Ramsey's kitchen nightmares>
Reply 3195
Guys, do any of you keep a record of your previous bank statements? If so, for how long?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Assassin
started watching silicon valley recently -- hilarious show.

thanks gunna check this out.

HBO always bring quality.
Original post by SA-1
Guys, do any of you keep a record of your previous bank statements? If so, for how long?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No. I read my statements online and if I need one printed you can just go to the bank and they ask you how long you want it printed out for.
Original post by SA-1

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haven't had a bank statement in years, all online these days. I don't check my balance that often anyway tbh, i know that the money is there if I want something so there's little need.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's good to hang on to a tangible bank statement, I've needed to use them as proof of ID quite a bit this year.

Latest