The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Quiksilver
the Libertines - indie or rock :confused:

Or where the line blurs?
Sarky
Hello hun! Fun is cool it stops boredom!!

And whenever theres a party, you're all invited. We'll need people to clear up afterwards! :tongue: :wink:

lol!:biggrin:...sure, I am a gr8 home person, u want me to cook clean anything, I am there!...
priya
not surprised i'm not pleased either.

surely they could've just deleted the links to the pictures and some of the offending posts? i did actually post some normal things on there! (halo)

im pissed because half of my valuable posts have been deleted - im no longer an Adored and Respected Member :frown:
Pzyko
Or where the line blurs?

actually, it may be indierock :confused:
Reply 344
Quiksilver
im pissed because half of my valuable posts have been deleted - im no longer an Adored and Respected Member :frown:

inside my heart- youre still an adored and respected member! :wink:
Quiksilver
actually, it may be indierock :confused:

Like Oasis?
Chubb
Grandaddy anyone (they're a band for those of you who don't know)?

AM 180 is a perfect song. It's sublime. Yeah, grandaddy are good.

Quiksilver

the Libertines - indie or rock

Pzyko
Or where the line blurs?

Yeah, that. I'll go for that one.
TheWolf

cheers wolf - my UKL pal :smile:
Reply 348
Quiksilver

i was hoping to hit the 1000 mark before tomorrow night....hmm it aint gonna happen unless i stay up all night and post rubbish that doesn't get deleted
Quiksilver

There is a reason why they got deleted :biggrin:

As for your title I think you will find that I am an Adored and Respected Member :tongue:
priya
i was hoping to hit the 1000 mark before tomorrow night....hmm it aint gonna happen unless i stay up all night and post rubbish that doesn't get deleted

A mod has it in for me, my post count goes down as much as it goes up now.
priya

have you considered 400 posts in the Spam thread?
Pfft, post counts aren't the be all and end all. I'd do away with them all if I had my way.
:tongue:
Reply 353
Rose in Bloom
lol!:biggrin:...sure, I am a gr8 home person, u want me to cook clean anything, I am there!...

Cool i'll let you know nearer the time :wink:
Whats_The_411?
There is a reason why they got deleted :biggrin:

As for your title I think you will find that I am an Adored and Respected Member :tongue:

no - you're a cr@ppy Exalted and Worshipped Member :tongue:
Reply 355
Quiksilver

They deleted the thread entitled "Boobs" too and someone removed my sig about the UKL Orgy Society! :mad: We were having fun in there to.

EDIT - Oh wait - its back - it dissipeared earlier
Quiksilver

Me too! Now I'm on some completely small pitiful number of posts! :mad: Which is significantly more pitiful than it was before all those posts got deleted :tongue:
I'm going to try and type back aaaaaaall tonight :cool: actually I'm not cool...I'm fairly sad
TheWolf

Awwww..so sweet!

(I became an adored and respected member!- hopefully I am really adored and respected by ppl here...)
Rose in Bloom

Rose the new love of your life will come and say hi very soon :smile:
Reply 359
tis_me_lord
A mod has it in for me, my post count goes down as much as it goes up now.

yeah but it's not as bad for you...you're a flippin overlord now. i'm barely exalted and worshipped

Latest

Trending

No trending threads to show

Trending

No trending threads to show