The Student Room Group

Late night talks

Do all girls do intimate talks at night? And why this happened at night only? And how much percent girls do this? Girls can understand my feelings...
Texting right before bed can be very romantic, if you have that sort of connection. It means that you're probably her last thought of the day before her phone is set down for good. Also probably 20% i do not really see alot of it.
This is coming from a girl with experience
Reply 3
Original post by ChanelxBaddie
Texting right before bed can be very romantic, if you have that sort of connection. It means that you're probably her last thought of the day before her phone is set down for good. Also probably 20% i do not really see alot of it.

It all depends on male or female can also drag the convo to romantic side? If a girl has only one male friend how much are the chances that they have such relationship ?
Reply 4
This is coming from a girl with experience

Can you please give some tips how to start that type of conversation?
Well if it's only one male friend, They can be talking about their problems. Or they are having intercourse. This all depends on the girl and her personality or how she reacts to certain issues.
Reply 6
Well if it's only one male friend, They can be talking about their problems. Or they are having intercourse. This all depends on the girl and her personality or how she reacts to certain issues.

No intercourse.. but have chatting from a long time. Boys are almost manipulative i think so, so how many girls you think can be trapped and share their dark secrets and fantasies at night by emotional playing with words...
I know a lot of people who do that. So probably 50%
Reply 8
I do that a lot. I get really emotional at night (good and bad), so late night talks are a good way to control the emotions and share my thoughts. I also like to comfort and support friends at night, so it works both ways for me.
With partners it can be some romantic talks, even with close friends I sometimes get a bit romantic (usually they start), there is a certain limit with friends and we both respect each other limits but a bit of romance is fun.
Reply 9
Original post by Kathy89
I do that a lot. I get really emotional at night (good and bad), so late night talks are a good way to control the emotions and share my thoughts. I also like to comfort and support friends at night, so it works both ways for me.
With partners it can be some romantic talks, even with close friends I sometimes get a bit romantic (usually they start), there is a certain limit with friends and we both respect each other limits but a bit of romance is fun.

Yes Kathy, I think there is no girl who did not involve these intimate talks if the other person is your friend and also 'highly ON' at most of the times...
Reply 10
Original post by Kathy89

Hi, I have a girlfriend. She talks to a guy so called best friend usually at nights and I know he is very good at words for manipulation. And as you said girls get very emotional at night easily and share her secrets, then how much are there chances that he has manipulated her? How much general population get involved in this activity if the other do know how to manipulate girls? 😔 may be she has such relationship with him,how much is it possible?
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi, I have a girlfriend. She talks to a guy so called best friend usually at nights and I know he is very good at words for manipulation. And as you said girls get very emotional at night easily and share her secrets, then how much are there chances that he has manipulated her? How much general population get involved in this activity if the other do know how to manipulate girls? 😔 may be she has such relationship with him,how much is it possible?

It is very likely they simply enjoy each other's attention and company (usually on the phone). I think many girls have that guy friend (sometimes gay friend) that they enjoy spending hours talking to, usually at night. My mom has a cousin that she likes sharing stuff with. I have some very close guy friends. I think your girlfriend has that guy.

I don't really understand what kind of manipulation you are talking about.
Reply 12
Original post by Kathy89

It is very likely they simply enjoy each other's attention and company (usually on the phone). I think many girls have that guy friend (sometimes gay friend) that they enjoy spending hours talking to, usually at night. My mom has a cousin that she likes sharing stuff with. I have some very close guy friends. I think your girlfriend has that guy.

I don't really understand what kind of manipulation you are talking about.

No, he is a straight. He has many sexual relationship other than my girlfriend. Manipulation means because i know his past he can easily manipulate by words and aroused the girls for sending n*des and as you know girls are also high on hormones at night, and they share instantly the secret fantasies and desires even everything... But i want all these things after marriage and I try keep this relationship a good one ... But one of my friends warned me that if she has a guy best friend from 4 years, it is certain that there is nothing secret between them they had shared a lot of things even their intimacy, so try to avoid her and move on.... so i am becoming afraid that if that's thing then it may be possible that she had done all these things with him...
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous #1
No, he is a straight. He has many sexual relationship other than my girlfriend. Manipulation means because i know his past he can easily manipulate by words and aroused the girls for sending n*des and as you know girls are also high on hormones at night, and they share instantly the secret fantasies and desires even everything... But i want all these things after marriage and I try keep this relationship a good one ... But one of my friends warned me that if she has a guy best friend from 4 years, it is certain that there is nothing secret between them they had shared a lot of things even their intimacy, so try to avoid her and move on.... so i am becoming afraid that if that's thing then it may be possible that she had done all these things with him...

just talk with her about it
Reply 14
Original post by Kathy89

Discussing feelings with someone you trust can help you better understand them and gain control over them. I usually phone someone if have when smth happened and I need to share it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending